Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Oh CV's.....what u want?

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey my friends. 🤗

Don't u guys think that CV's are spoiling our interest in the show.😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•  I mean we love Karnika and they know that than why are they delaying to develop their relation? 🥱 🥱 🥱 After their acceptance a lot of things are here to be cleared soon. 😕 😕 😕

The superb and lovely Arjuhi kissed was incomplete when Arohi didn't reciprocated her feelings just because of Dhondu.😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ I am unhappy and don't want this thing to be stretched far.

What u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brightlina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i feel the same yaar ......... bt i hope they dont seperate arjuhi . they shud never get divorce
wida thumbnail

i dont think they spoiling our interest

after yesterdays episode im so damn more exciteddd
im sure they haev somethign great for uss :D
and i cant waitt for itttt
i really liked yesterdays episode and the way it went
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: brightlina

i feel the same yaar ......... bt i hope they don't separate arjuhi . they shud never get divorce

I am not saying that any case of divorce is possible between them but i think more than 100 episodes and still confession nahi hua
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with wida :)) i really loved yesterday's epi, with all its flaws i found it to be one of the most beautiful epi ever :) Regarding CVs doing things slowly, i love it rater than they clearing out all things at once. If they showed everything in a single epi, we wont get other more beautiful epis and m sure we wont be able to get the small sweet emotions. Remember KMH1, there too the confession was never mutual except on their reunion epi. But everytime they confessed, it was soo beautiful. I m really happy with how things r going right now :)
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I am not saying that any case of divorce is possible between them but i think more than 100 episodes and still confession nahi hua

is confession that necessary  to be so soon? Even without it they r proving Kitani Mohabbat Hai😳 I think that's what makes it even better. And this is the second time around so for me its ok. If it wasnt for yesterday's epi, i wud have agreed CVs r delaying things a lot, but we got the epi just in time and m sure greater things r in store for us😃
wida thumbnail
^^ so agree for you
i liked teh way they showd arjun confess.. but not full confession from both sidess
and id ont want them to rush anythign cause it would be like.., soo sudden
liek nothing nothing and than kaboom everythign happendd
now we will see a arohi who will think 24/7 about arjun
im sure they ahev soemthgin great ins tore for us
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont agree wid u...
d present storyline is just awesum...
n i think arohi has said everything by his expression...!!
i m damm excited for today's episode....
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

seriously..i agree wid u!

n i hate dt dhondu..!

moreover, y do i feel dat d 6 days thng wud b too late 4 arohi..cuz by den mayb..arjun wl say yes 2 dt london wali ladki ka rishta! :(

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bt i thnk dey have planned smthng grttttttttt