Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

@Ankit111
very sure ROFL Party

to fir party manao na, shok sabha kyun chal raha haiROFLROFLROFL

Party ka emoticon diya to hai ROFL

godbharai ki party kab haiROFLROFLROFL

Mughe to nahi pata but ye paka hai jis din bhi hue uss din bachche ka asli baap waha jarror ayegaROFLROFLROFL

Kyun abhi asali nakali ka faisala nahin hua LOL LOL LOL

I said na ki real father means rathodROFLROFLROFL

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Big smile

Presntly veer will not aware about he is impotent but i think he is full aware about the report means that he is not impotent but the real is ichcha never be a mother a child and veer will replaced the real report cause of ichcha's pain.......
and when rathod come to claiming your child then Ichcha said ''yes tappu is saying lies and veer is impotent'' but the real fact that ichcha is never became a mother and when rathod snatching a child from tappu veer fetchs the real report in front of all the family member ''that I am not a impotent and this is real report and this is my child'' and after that the most big twist is again that nothing could be happen at the last night in between rathod and tappu.......
''then we seen damini's face what a face this is the real treat for damini....................'
dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'
AS MAY BE AFTER THIS FIASCO I AM SEIRIOUSLY FEELING VERY BAD FOR ICHCHA REALLY VERY BAD BUT IT IS A VERY REAL AND EXECELLENT TREAT FOR DAMINI A KIND A WOMEN.......
I MOSTLY AND HEARTLY HATED DAMINI'S CHARACTER...........
SHE COULD BE NEVER THINKS ANOTHER CHILD AS BEFORE OR AFTER OF YOUR CHILD..............
SHE IS MOST WROST AND UNGRATEFULL CHARACTOR OF THIS SERIAL.............
i disagree to every single words of yours. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababushivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

@Ankit111
very sure ROFL Party

to fir party manao na, shok sabha kyun chal raha haiROFLROFLROFL

Party ka emoticon diya to hai ROFL

godbharai ki party kab haiROFLROFLROFL

Mughe to nahi pata but ye paka hai jis din bhi hue uss din bachche ka asli baap waha jarror ayegaROFLROFLROFL

Kyun abhi asali nakali ka faisala nahin hua LOL LOL LOL

I said na ki real father means rathodROFLROFLROFL

But u told Veer na. Whn I asked r u sure LOL LOL bahut confusion hai LOL LOL

xavivillashivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Big smile

Presntly veer will not aware about he is impotent but i think he is full aware about the report means that he is not impotent but the real is ichcha never be a mother a child and veer will replaced the real report cause of ichcha's pain.......
and when rathod come to claiming your child then Ichcha said ''yes tappu is saying lies and veer is impotent'' but the real fact that ichcha is never became a mother and when rathod snatching a child from tappu veer fetchs the real report in front of all the family member ''that I am not a impotent and this is real report and this is my child'' and after that the most big twist is again that nothing could be happen at the last night in between rathod and tappu.......
''then we seen damini's face what a face this is the real treat for damini....................'
dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'
AS MAY BE AFTER THIS FIASCO I AM SEIRIOUSLY FEELING VERY BAD FOR ICHCHA REALLY VERY BAD BUT IT IS A VERY REAL AND EXECELLENT TREAT FOR DAMINI A KIND A WOMEN.......
SHE COULD BE NEVER THINKS ANOTHER CHILD AS BEFORE OR AFTER OF YOUR CHILD..............
why r u so happy then xaviTongueLOLLOL

xavivillashivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Big smile

dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'
why r u so happy then xaviTongueLOLLOL
LOLLOL dont ask....need to go now..byeeeee

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Big smile

dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'

</div>
<div>

hi and No problem dude!!!!
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Big smile

dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'

</div>
<div>

THANKS, i repsect ur view Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapshivani9

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Big smile

dhasu naaaaaaaaaaaaa'

</div>
<div>

THANKS, i repsect ur view Big smile

I also respected to everyone view and thoughts.

Go to top