Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur~defination of love~New MN os on pg 69 (Page 66)

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Lovely os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
hello frnd here i come with another Os. Actually this Os is based on a music video. Anila (18anila1)  requested me to watch that music video and write an Os on it. When I watched the music video I couldn't stop myself to write this...but friend I don't have any credit. The full concept of this OS is based on the music video. So full credit goes to the music video maker and rest of the credit goes to Anila. because if she didn't tell me that I didn't get the chance to watch such an wonderful music video. Friends here is the link of the music video...if you have time then plz watch it. its awesome and it'll help u to understand this os better. Though its a bengali song so i translated the whole song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF-WSTjBGv8

Tumi ami kasakasi asi bole a jibon hoyese modhumoy( u nd me are together that's why life is so beautiful)

jodi tumi dure kokhono jau chole…( if u go far way…)

shudhu moron hobe r kisu hoy(only death will remain nothing else)

tomay chere bahu dure jabo kothay( where I will go far way from u)

ek jibone eto prem pabo kothay(where I could find so much love in my life)

tomay chere bahu dure jabo kothay ( where I will go far way from u)

ek jibone eto prem pabo kothay (where I could find so much love in my life)

tomari poroshe bhalobasha, ashe moneri anginay( with ur touch love come to my life)

noyon bhore dekhi tomay tobu bujhi dekhar shesh nai( see u entirely but can't take of my eyes from u)

tomari poroshe bhalobasha, ashe moneri anginay( with ur touch love come to my life)

noyon bhore dekhi tomay tobu bujhi dekhar shesh nai( see u entirely but can't take of my eyes from u)

shukheri shagore deu a deu a.dujone ek sathe bheshe jai (on the wave of the sea of happiness we want to float together)

bheshe bheshe bhalobeshe shara jibon bachte chai( want to live my entire life by floating with this love)

shukheri shagore deu a deu a.dujone ek sathe bheshe jai (on the wave of the sea of happiness we want to float together)

bheshe bheshe bhalobeshe shara jibon bachte chai ( want to live my entire life by floating with this love)

I hope u'll like it and plz forgive me for the mistakes. love u all.

P.S. Anila I hope it'll fulfill ur expectation. I tried my best.

Where could I find so much love in my life?

It was a wonderful day….I was going back from work…chilly wind was passing through. Suddenly I discovered myself in front of a camera lens…before I could understand something someone clicked my photo.

Being a professional photographer I got some interesting assignment sometimes. Today I got something like that…today my assignment was 'street people'. I was just going to take a snap of a street hawker but someone suddenly came in front of my camera. It was a girl.

When I realized that I came into a photo shoot accidentally and the photographer just clicked my photo accidentally in stead of his subject…I felt sorry so I apologized to him. He was so sweet. He accepted my apology.

I realized that girl didn't come before my camera intentionally. It was an accident and when she realized that she said sorry to me.  Though she spoilt one of my important shoot but I couldn't help myself to accept her apology…she had the most beautiful eyes in this world…and when she said sorry to me it was not only her lips said that but her eyes too…may be I could said no to her lips but how could I say no to that beautiful eyes. So I accepted her apology and she went away. I came to my home and started to develop those photographs which I took today….among of all these photos I found her photograph and a smile came on my face automatically to remind today's incident.

After that photo shoot incident some days passed away. I almost forgot the incident when one day I discovered that photographer on my saloon. He entered into the saloon. He didn't notice me.  He was wearing a cap. As I was busy with other customer Sara went to attend him. He asked for washing his hair. I didn't know why but I couldn't help myself to go to him. I asked Sara to go away and I was started to wash his hair. It was so soft. His eyes were closed. Smoothly I was stroking his hairs….that incidents came in front of my eyes and I started smiling automatically. Accidentally some shampoos went into his eyes and he opened his eyes suddenly with a little scream…but it was loud enough that my manager came from his office and scolded me for my carelessness and asked me for an apology to him.I felt so embarrassed. Not for that my boss was scolding me but what he was thinking about me that I couldn't able to do my work. I lowered my eyes and said sorry to him. Again he forgave me.

I went to a saloon for washing my hair. While the girl was washing my hair I felt she was stroking my hair smoothly. I felt so good so I didn't say anything. It felt so relief. Suddenly some soap went into my eyes and it really hurt. So I couldn't help but scream and opened my eyes…I was surprised to see the view in front of my eyes. It was the same girl who came in front my camera accidentally some days ago. Hearing my little scream the manager came and started to scold her. It was so embarrassing. She said sorry to me again…I never witnessed such a cute apology in my life…may be because every time her eyes said sorry along with her lips…and I was never able to no to those eyes.

I was feeling nervous when I entered into his photo studio. But I had to do it. When I entered into the studio a guy came and asked me that what I wanted. Before I answered anything he came. Seeing me he was touching his eyes. I knew he was reminding the saloon incident. It made me feel more embarrassed. I lowered my eyes and gave his cap which he left that day in saloon.

I was engrossing in my photo shoot when I heard Karan was talking to someone. I looked at them and saw her. She was standing on the studio door. She was so nervous and believed me she looked so cute when she was nervous. I went to the door. I couldn't help myself to touch my eyes when I saw her. I knew it made her more nervous but as I said she looked so cute when she was nervous. And this time there was no exception. She lowered her eyes and gave back my cap which I left that day in the saloon. Suddenly an idea came in my mind.

Before I realized something I was before the came. He made me standing before it. I was feeling more nervous. He was giving me instruction what I had to do. Firstly I was feeling nervous but after a while I felt comfortable. I was giving some poses with smile on my face.

It had been so many days that we became friends. I took thousand of her snaps. We started spending time together. We went for long drive several times on my bike…we spent time in park…we talked to each other on phone. And finally one day I realized I fell for that girl head over heals. I was spending my most of the time in her thinking or watching her photos.

He became my friend or it was better to say I already started falling for him. I couldn't stop myself to think about him….or met with him. So one day I reached his apartment. He was not there. I went to his dark room. There were so many photos of mine. I never felt that I looked beautiful. But his eyes made me believe that and those pictures were the proof. But there was some incompleteness. I was thinking about what was that. Suddenly my eyes caught a picture of him and I got to know what the incompleteness was. I took one of my photos and cut it. Then took his photos and paste it with my photo. Now it seemed complete. I was staring our photo. I was so engrossed in staring that I didn't pay attention to anything. And suddenly I dropped something on my jacket. I came out from the dark room and removed my jacket when I felt someone behind me.

I came back to my home. While I was going to the dark room I saw someone in front of the door. It was her. She was removing her jacket. After a while she noticed me. I noticed that something drooped on her jacket. She was making some cute face while she was telling me the incidents. I couldn't stop myself. I took the camera and started taking her more pictures. A strand of hair was disturbing her. I kept it behind her ear with my hand. As usual she lowered her eyes. She looked more beautiful when she did this. I took her another picture and I wanted to develop them immediately. So I was going to my dark room when she told me to wait and she went to the dark room to bring the acids so that I could develop the photos. After a while I heard a scream and I ran towards the dark room. I witnessed the most horrible sight of my life. The acids dropped on her eyes. I immediately took her to the hospital.

Today I was going to open my eyes again. After that accident when doctor told me that I could never able to see again I didn't understand what would happen to me. But after some days doctor told me that after an operation I could able to see again. And toady doctor was going to open my bandage. Doctor took off my bandage and told me to open my eyes slowly. I opened my eyes and saw Karan in front of me. My eyes were searching for him. But he was nowhere. He left me. Days passed away. I went back to my normal life. I didn't know where he was. He never contacted with me again. Sometimes I looked at my eyes. He always told me that I had the most beautiful eyes in this world. But I lost those eyes. These eyes which was considering as my eyes now did not belong to me. It was someone else. But still it seemed familiar to me. I felt I saw these eyes before but couldn't figure out where. One day when I was looking at my eyes through the mirror I felt he came but when I turned it was Karan. Karan gave me a magazine. There was my photo on cover page. I didn't know when he sent those photos for the magazine. But I didn't want it. I didn't want anything in my life. I just wanted him came back to my life. I prayed everyday to God that I could meet him once. One day God answered my prayer. I was walking on the road when I saw him sitting beside the road. I went towards him. I had many question on my mind and he should give the answers. When I reached him he stood up and something dropped from his lap. I picked it up. It was my photo which he took accidentally on our first meeting. I looked at him and I got my all answers. But I didn't want my answer anymore…I just wanted him. I was standing there crying that I couldn't stop him when he went away from there.

Today when I was sitting beside the road I felt her. I knew she was there. I felt her crying. But I couldn't stay there. I couldn't wipe her tears. How could I? I was the one who was going to destroy her life…I was the one because of whom she was going to loose the light of her life…if I didn't put that acid bottle open then that accident didn't happen… Because of my carelessness she was going to loose everything…but how could I let that happen…I loved her very much…she was the light of my life…how could I allow myself to snatch that light. So I decided to give back that light to her again. When I got to know that she could never able to see again it seemed some one snatched the world under my feet. It was my fault. And I had to make it right again. I went to the doctor and told him that I wanted to give my eyes to her. Firstly doctor denied that. But when he understood how much I loved her he agreed. On operation day they took us both to the operation theater. She was unconscious. We both were lying beside each other. I took her hand on my hand. I wanted to touch her for the last time. I didn't want to leave her but I had to. Doctor was giving me the anesthesia. Before I went into a deep sleep I looked at her for the last time. I knew that I would never able to see her again in my life. Thinking about that, a lone tear escaped from my eyes. But this ought to happen. After the operation when I was leaving the hospital I felt her beside me. We were passing through each other. I wanted to stop her…to hug her. But I couldn't. Because now my life was filled with darkness and I couldn't let her stayed in my dark world. That was the reason I left her and forbade Karan to tell her why I left her and where…I knew that if she got to know that she never let me did this. When I was thinking this I felt some one behind me. She was standing behind me and this time I knew that I couldn't escape. I turned towards her.

When I saw him today I got my all my answers and I got to know that how much he loved me. He pushed himself to that dark world so that I could stay in the light. And now I couldn't let him escape again. I went to Karan and asked for his address. I knew that he knew where he lived. Now here I was in front of him. I looked at him. He was wearing a black sunglass. Seeing him like this I couldn't stop myself. I hugged him tightly.

She hugged me. I wanted to hug her back but I couldn't. I only could take her name…

Nupur…

How could you Mayank?

Nupur…listen to me.

No Mayank you listen to me…how could you think I could live without you?

Nupur….I don't deserve you…my life is filled with darkness and I can't let you stay in this darkness. You deserve the light.

Without you that light is useless…with you I love to stay in this darkness.

No Nupur….it can't happen.

So you want me to leave you.

Yes. I want you to leave me and live your life.

Okay Mayank I'll leave you. Just tell me one thing where could I find so much love in my life?

Mayank couldn't able to give the answer. Nupur knew that he couldn't. Because in this world no one could love her like Mayank did.

love

ridi

Edited by ridi_onasis - 25 September 2011 at 4:40am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazymayur247supriyamnfankrish_artipreeethisowmyap03C_O_O_Lanju011manapandeyvalliyahcutiepie12parul_bansalPremeer_Mayuraysha1989nucktscrazymayurianBhawna_artipriya_27_23kheya-mayurDhanakZdrmahagopi06kirti123love.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUrShwePoo-Samira--Khushi---jiya--mayuloveu-Anila-perkiliciousMaria.-DreamzGirl-swati05Let-It-GoShafoo--Ruchi--.SA.annie07drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer--Sanchu--

-Anila- IF-Rockerz
-Anila-
-Anila-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
SIS...Embarrassed
thank u...Heart
thank u sooo much...Hug
u did full justice to dis concept...Thumbs Up
i was so ri8 wen i asked u to write dis 1...Embarrassed
thank u sooo much for writing dis OS sooo beautifully...Wink
i loved it lodsss...HeartHeart
u write all dos emotions sooo perfectly yaar...ClapClapClap
gosh i can now really imagine my MayUr on dat song...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i really loved it d way u showed both der POV...WinkEmbarrassed
n der feeling so perfectly...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
n Mayank's feeling wen he was in d OT n after d operation was awesome...EmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed
it was pleasure to read ur writing...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n d end uff i jst loved d ENDING...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
it was awesome ya...ClapClapClap
i truly loved it lodsss...Hug
thank u sooo much for accepting my req n writing it in such an wonderful way...Hug
u r a gr888888 writer yaar...StarStarStar
May ALLAH bless u alwaysss...Embarrassed
love u lodsssHugHugHug

ps: hello as now u hv wriiten it as an OS...
     so now all d CREDIT belongs to U ok!!!!!!!!!!Cool
     i only jst requested u coz i knew dat u will do full justice wid ur wonderful writing...Wink

Edited by 18anila1 - 25 September 2011 at 5:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_bansaldrmaha-Samira--firebird-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thank U note: thank u all of you who commented and liked my previous Os.sorry I couldn't able to reply all of ur comment. but frnds its really encouraging. keep commenting and encourage me like this. Love u all.

Edited by ridi_onasis - 25 September 2011 at 4:29am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009preeethiPremeer_Mayurvalliyahmanapandeypriya_27_23DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahakirti123love.mayurarti--jiya---Anila-SujaLuvsMayurMaria.-DreamzGirl-drfizaahmedSilent.DreamerDelightedHeart

-Anila- IF-Rockerz
-Anila-
-Anila-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
ress

-firebird-

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
OMG RIDI
i am speechless..
there were so much emotions..
from a sweet strt, to developing love story . to an indicent n HIs love...wao the way u portryed emotions it was so beautiful yaar...so much

it has evry thng from a smile, to frown .. to feeling of love , u made me feel evrythng..lovly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird---jiya---Anila-Silent.Dreamer

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18anila1

SIS...Embarrassed
thank u...Heart
thank u sooo much...Hug
u did full justice to dis concept...Thumbs Up
i was so ri8 wen i asked u to write dis 1...Embarrassed
thank u sooo much for writing dis OS sooo beautifully...Wink
i loved it lodsss...HeartHeart
u write all dos emotions sooo perfectly yaar...ClapClapClap
gosh i can now really imagine my MayUr on dat song...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i really loved it d way u showed both der POV...WinkEmbarrassed
n der feeling so perfectly...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
n Mayank's feeling wen he was in d OT n after d operation was awesome...EmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed
it was pleasure to read ur writing...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n d end uff i jst loved d ENDING...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
it was awesome ya...ClapClapClap
i truly loved it lodsss...Hug
thank u sooo much for accepting my req n writing it in such an wonderful way...Hug
u r a gr888888 writer yaar...StarStarStar
May ALLAH bless u alwaysss...Embarrassed
love u lodsssHugHugHug

ps: hello as now u hv wriiten it as an OS...
     so now all d CREDIT belongs to U ok!!!!!!!!!!Cool
     i only jst requested u coz i knew dat u will do full justice wid ur wonderful writing...Wink

it feel superb that i could fulfill ur expectation...i was so sacred when i was writing this...becoz for the first time someone was expecting something from me as a writer...nd it's my pleasure that u choose me to write this wonderful OS...thank u so much sis...love u so much...

-Anila-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

OMG RIDI
i am speechless..
there were so much emotions..
from a sweet strt, to developing love story . to an indicent n HIs love...wao the way u portryed emotions it was so beautiful yaar...so much

it has evry thng from a smile, to frown .. to feeling of love , u made me feel evrythng..lovly

its my pleasure that i can portrayed those emotion perfectly which i wanted to show...thank u so much...nd if u want to feel those perfectly u can watch that video...i hope u'll like it too.

love u

-Anila-

Go to top