Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur~defination of love~New MN os on pg 69 (Page 48)

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopi06

cute and lovely sharma's family ridi
thanks for the pm

thnx dear...Tongue

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

nice os

thnx...Tongue
-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hello Friends...here I come with a SS...don't mad at me...I know I have to complete 'To be or not To be'...But I can't write that...I tried many times...but every time it didn't fulfill my expectation...then one of my friend suggest me that I have to divert my mind and don't think about that...then may be I will get some good ideas...but my hand was aching to write something...so I write this SS...this is a halka-fulka SS...I didn't use my brain to write this...actually what come to my mind I just write...how many parts this SS have I don't have any idea...But friends I want to tell you something...This is a complete madness...through this SS you'll get to know how mad I amLOLLOL...b/w it's on Mayur...and the name of this story is...

LOVE?????????????

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahcutiepie12drmahakirti123gopi06love.mayurarti-Samira---jiya--Faria.dynamic_dollswati05--Sanchu--drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
                                                            Prologue

Love…….it's so beautiful yaar. When you're in love everything seems to be beautiful. This is the best feelings in this world. Every body should be in Love……….A young girl was describing this thing to her friends…..there was a dreamy look on her face….it seemed her whole life clung on this topic…….

Oh no…..you again start that crap……not again…..a girl came and broke the dream of that girl…….

Crap? How could you tell 'Love' a crap? It's so rude…..the whole world think this is the best feelings and you tell me this is a crap…..the first girl was trying to make her understand…..

Because the whole world becomes blind…..isiliye toh kehte hey love is blind….

And you are the only one person who can see……..

No baby there are other people too…..but you know you can't see them coz you are wearing a mask of that so called Loveee……Love is not such important thing……it's just a random thing …..just like other emotion such as anger, happiness, sorrow……

You are telling 'love' is a random thing….the first girl was shocked……tum pagal ho gayi……

No sweetheart I'm normal………

Other people were watching this conversation…. actually they were used to it……..when someone tried to describe how important love was and how beautiful love was she always told these types of things…….b/w she was Nupur…..Nupur Bhushan…..and with whom she was arguing was Sania……if Nupur was the biggest non believer of Love then Sania was the biggest believer of Love….and from the beginning of their meeting they always argued on this topic and whole college knew that…..

Okay let's see when you'll fall in love………Sania told it in a challenging voice…….

Nupur:Oh please…..Love and me…….. combination hi galat hey sweetheart…….coz firstly I never understand what is Love…and secondly and most importantly kaun aisa pagal hoga jo mujhse pyar karega……..jo mujhe jante hey wo mujhse kabhi pyar nehi karega …..you know every boy want to fall in love with a girl who is so bubbly, lovely, caring…..I mean they want a complete princess……and you know I'm not a princess. Actually I'm a bitch…..who has minimum good qualities and maximum bad qualities……so tell me honey that who will fall in love with me……may be a mad…..and you know I can't fall in love with a mad…….

Nupur told it with a victorious smile on her lip and left the place…….

Sania: Let's see Ms. Nupur Bhushan tum kab tak bhagoge is love se…..

Sania told it with a sheepish smile on her face. She picked up her phone and dialed a number…….

Sania: Hello………

Hi baby……I love you….a young girl hugged a boy…..she was looking gorgeous but not more than the boy…the boy was too dashing…….it was impossible for almost every girl to resist him……..

Hi honey………the boy hugged her back.

What? You never tell me that you love me too…don't you love me baby?...the girl asked him in a complaining tone…

Oh come on sweetheart……why are you spoiling the mood?...the boy was holdind her meanwhile  some boys came…..they were his friends…..

Okay baby…..now I'm going….see you later….the girl gave a peck on his cheek and left the place…..

Wow dude….you're dating the most gorgeous girl in the college……..one of his friends told…

Isme naya kya hey? He always do this……..other friend told.

The boy gave a smile to his friends…….it was the most killer smile in this world…..

But dude what about Love?...the first boy asked……

Boy: Love? Dude….I told you thousand time that Love doesn't exist.. it's just a crap……it's better if you stay away from it…….

His friend: What about the girl? When she'll get to know that you don't love her she will be heart broken……..

Boy: She already knows that….actually most of the world knows that I can't love…..ab jo cheez hey nehi wo cheez main kaise kar sakta hoon………

Friend: Come on Mayank…….tu kab samjega ki pyar hota hey……his friend was trying to make him understand…..

Mayank: Assa? Aur kaha hota hey ye pyar?

Friend:Dil main…….

Mayank: Dude as a medical student maine puri dil ki dissecting ki hey par for your kind information mujhe tera ye Loveee kahi nehi mila…….instead of that mujhe bahut sare artery mili hey……ab tu usse love kahega toh dil main bahut sare love hey…..ye sab love ka bakwas chod aur class chal…….wo kya hey na aj professor tera ye love ke bare main I mean artery ki bare main padhaenge……

Telling this Mayank went for his class……….

These were Nupur and Mayank………who never believed that love exists…….they were happy in their own world…..for them love was one of the most complicated things in this world…….so they both decided to stay away from love……and they were almost succeeded…..almost……

love

ridi

Edited by ridi_onasis - 21 June 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfandua22Nirvrithisreelu.januableEdgeOfCredencemayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12priya_27_23kirti123Bhawna_artidrmahacrazymayurian-Khushi-mayur_eternal--jiya--_ArTi4ever_SujaLuvsMayurlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiswati05-PD-Maria.Faria.--Ruchi--dynamic_dollshafy_MN--Annu4MayUr----Sanchu--DelightedHeartSilent.Dreamerdrfizaahmedannie07

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hey Ridz nice concept...cont soon...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valiyah27

Hey Ridz nice concept...cont soon...!!!

thnx dear...Tongue
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Mayank and Nupur can never stay away from love! let's see what happens when these two meet!Wink

nice concept ridi!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12-firebird-drfizaahmed

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
nice concept ridi...
want the next update very soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-

Go to top