Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wat track is going now...maaneet dont fight..

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Ohhh god...i dont wat all is going on in my mind after the last episode and wen i comie to share my feelings here.Confused..again..in the article that geet is goiong to forgive dev and then leave the house ...wattttt...ShockedShockedShockedwat is cvs thinking ..first of all misunderstandings and problems btwn our maaneet...not to mention that i can undertand both maan's and geet's POV.Confused..for maan it is mainly to bring geet out of this shocking state..yes the mode ya root he took of clearing the baby room and then keep on reminding her that baby is no more...that was not needed ...he cud do it another way..but maan was just trying to let the truth be...and then geet also i am in for her but also sometimes she is doing it ovr..as maan said...her pain and yaadein for the baby is covering the love and time she has for maan...she is not giving any attention to him..thats not done...CryCry

FInally th decision made by maan was soooo soothing and happy for me...that a new life has to be made..with him ...geet anddd..their baby..yes maaneet true baby...but then out of nowher this article why!!!!!!AngryAngry

Of all things..how can geet forgive DEV?????nooo ways..DeadDeadAngry..i can understand the way maan is dealing with dev is bit harsh but he deserves it sometimes...as this things are happening btwn maaneet and they wil sort it out themselves..then after all this geet going to leave the house..why yaar.....anyways i just hiope this to bring maaneet in more closer state...and then passionate and hot scenes to happen..and finaly wat maan decided will be fullfilled and we can see the RETURN OF BABY KHURANA IN LIFE OF MAANEET!!

RIGHTOOO FRENDS...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolsheetalsaanjh11

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
wat yaaa...sooo many reading asie hi and not wanting to share their thoughtsss com on
Coolsheetal Goldie
Coolsheetal
Coolsheetal

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Ekta Kapoor Twist..Ouch...Big Thumbs downThumbs Down !!!!!

This track is going no-where...Ermm.Just round n round n round..Wacko....this new twist will be the dead end of the show...Dead...when the cv's have shown maaneet with so much intense feelings n infinite understanding even when they r seperated...Day Dreaming...why they wanna show this MU & fight track again that 2 coz of the dumbo Dev who is good for nothing...AngryCensored....A big NOOOOOOOO to this twist....Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolsheetal

This track is going no-where...Ermm.Just round n round n round..Wacko....this new twist will be the dead end of the show...Dead...when the cv's have shown maaneet with so much intense feelings n infinite understanding even when they r seperated...Day Dreaming...why they wanna show this MU & fight track again that 2 coz of the dumbo Dev who is good for nothing...AngryCensored....A big NOOOOOOOO to this twist....Silly

welll sheetal...thanx for replying..Embarrassedhmmm ekta style.pleaseee..i dont want that..Ouchhow boring...seriosuly if geet goes away from maan coz of that cheapo dev i will murder her and cvs literaly..wat is with them...hope this is to rbing more chatpata into the show and not make unwanted ends!Angry
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
if gc is really on hm lets bear it as we know as soon as he is back maneet too will be back dil behlane ko khayal achcha hai LOL
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolsheetal

I agree with u
Cvs completely have LOST ITSilly
Ruiining maaneet relatinship..
I dunt understand..if they dont listen to us fans or if they dont show what wud make their audience happy hwo on earth will their trps increase? How on earth will the benefit from anything? I think that is simple logic..they should know by now how much everyone will hate this track..it will completely ruin the characters n their relationship!! CVS we beg u scrap sch a track..this will be a dead-end for GHSP..at this time when they should be together dun separate them!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolsheetalrosette80

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top