Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles - Hate devil's presence (Page 42)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

PLease wait all of u...dont go to sleep...I m coming..

kahaan ghoom rahi hai tu.....

post ur article soon......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahujatanvi

chalo crazies ab main chalti hun....goood night all of uSmile  take care...sugar dreamz to allHug

gud nite tanvi.... reserve ur post in tomo s thread yar.....

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ ADITI== it was a sorry card...where was it mentione dthat they did not have a physical relationship?? u imaging things sweety...

tu bahutt emotional ho rahi hai yaar...

and geet accepted her love for maan after the Kehna hi kya sequence...plz dont say stuff like this yaar..they are showing alll this to make a MU which will result in SR...thats why..

me too didnt like the way devil was reading a privee letter!! dadi ne manners nahi sikhaye??

and geet can be forgiven,,,the baby was her sole reason for living for a long time..then maan came n then love...so she needs time....she does....dont lose hope yaar...

aditi ..........

I second aash ..... & 1 more thing dear ......... plz don't mind it aditi ........

plz post positive things abt geet & maan .......... coz as per our rules we don't like it ..... if any one talks bad about geet / maan ......

and already the forum is bashing geet & we don't want any one bashing geet in this thread ........

i don't want u 2 feel bad ....... but after reading ur post I don't want crazies to be sad ........ so plz don't mind my words ....... I did not mean to offend u .....sorry to say that ..... I know U R disturbed but this does not mean u say that her love was not love ..........

this is totally wrong .........

plz don't say that geet's love was not at all love ..... think from the angle of a mother u may understand ..... It was a mother who was speaking to dadima not a girlfriend or a wife ..........

& If U C the baby came in to her life prior to maan & she still thinks that  she loves the baby more but she herself does not know that she loves maan more than the baby .........

how can U forget the scene when after falling from stairs she was not even thinking about the baby ........ but was thinking that maan was in danger & was calling out his name ..........

this is what love is .......... not what U have understood ....... i am sorry but I can't agreee with u today ..........

coming to that kamina ........... he really does not have any decency left .........anyone who knows little bit of manners will not read other's letters ......... & when it comes to reading a hubby's letter to a wifey that no one does even if the person is ur bro / sis ..........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milliibharkhaadoremevirgosptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ahujatanvi Senior Member
ahujatanvi
ahujatanvi

jaate jaate reena ka msg dekha toh socha hello toh bol dun, hai naSmile   
  hello reenaHug  how r u dear ?  one more crazy has joined the crazy worldLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Originally posted by sptrno

@ ADITI== it was a sorry card...where was it mentione dthat they did not have a physical relationship?? u imaging things sweety...

and geet accepted her love for maan after the Kehna hi kya sequence...plz dont say stuff like this yaar..they are showing alll this to make a MU which will result in SR...thats why..

me too didnt like the way devil was reading a privee letter!! dadi ne manners nahi sikhaye??

and geet can be forgiven,,,the baby was her sole reason for living for a long time..then maan came n then love...so she needs time....she does....dont lose hope yaar...

i agree with aash..........Geet accepted her love for Maan even before he knew about her past and her pregnancy................so plz don't say that Geet loved Maan only after he accepted her with her past...............from both sides it was unconditional and selfless love............

and also now no one is at fault...........i have seen how it hurts when parents lose their child someone whom they love and care more than their own life and who matter the most to them..........i have seen in my own family how a family get completely shattered when parents lose their child...........so Geet's behaviour and her depression is fully justified at this time..........here neither Geet nor Maan r at fault..........they r both hurt.........they r both going thru the same pain.........

and also few days i had mentioned this and now i'm mentioning it once again.........

v all have experienced all the feelings and thoughts that maaneet have experienced shared so far...........v have lived maaneet' life their journey........i'm sure just like me even u all know maaneet very well........so all i want to say is Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet is divine, pure, true and sacred..........their love cannot be measured........but i have always seen that people always compare Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet and many say whose love is more..........so here is wat i i have always felt........i have always felt that MAANEET' love for each other is equal...........they love each other to same degree.........Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of same depth, truth, degree and intensity..........for me MAANEET and their love for each other both r like my eyes and i can never choose between them and their love for each other..........................sorry for my comments but this is wat i have felt from the beginning....

Spee HugHug - i agree that maan and geet both are not at fault. They are both deeply hurt by the loss of the baby but will recover soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

varsha - HugHugHug me ate too much at dinner.

Where is my twin aash, and my sisters hima, spee, samata, mona, aditi, honey, deeps

tanvi HugHug welcome to the forum

aash ijjaath ki tarah laapata ho gaayee hai..

hima dii aa rahi hai jaa rahi hai....

spee... as usual snail ke pace mein

mona dii left...

aditi dii is in...

honey bhi wait karne ke liye boli hai,.,

deeps not in today

aur tu aaj samata dii ko bhool gaayee.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Originally posted by aditi123_78

sorry aash if i hv hurt u...but i only wrote wat i felt....i write as per each epi....wen i first saw the sonography epi....i had different feeling....i felt very happy that at last geet said ILU...the words which maan was craving to hear for so long....i never thot at that time that geet's love is any less than maan's love....

but today i felt different and so i wrote this...again if tmrw the CVs can convince me that wat i wrote today is wrong....i will surely accept that....but as of now....i stick to my POV....

another thing i forgot to mention....yes nothing was mentioned in the card about physical relationship....but the way maan decorated the room with the dolls...it was clear indication that maan wants to hv another baby with geet...after all, maan decorated in this way to give this message to geet...and dev is no kid....he cud easily read the symbols....

again...just my POV...which may change if CVs can convince me....

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Originally posted by ahujatanvi

jaate jaate reena ka msg dekha toh socha hello toh bol dun, hai naSmile   
  hello reenaHug  how r u dear ?  one more crazy has joined the crazy worldLOLLOL
Hi Tanvi, me fine HugHugHug how are you and welcome to the crazy world.

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top