Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles - Hate devil's presence (Page 37)

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@naz thank you so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

ahujatanvi Senior Member
ahujatanvi
ahujatanvi

crazies main apne baare mein bataana bhul gayi....so here it goes.....i am tanvi from chandigarh....unmarried & i am an english teacher

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Originally posted by ahujatanvi

hello craziesHug
how are u all???Smile  i am tanvi.....joined IF today in the evng....although i have been a silent reader for quite a long time but ab control nahi ho raha tha isiliye main aa gayiLOLWink

thank u mona & himaSmile
hi dear.........i'm spandana.......welcome to the crazy world..........have fun!!!

Edited by sptrno - 19 March 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Now I am going . Goodnight to all crazies

gud nite mona dii....pm ka reply karte hui jao....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@honey-seems like an interesting article dear but i can't see it properly..........

-HJ-Loquacious_Aash

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

yoga session - click here

doll session - click here

-edited-

wat the hell is happening....devil in baby room....even reading maan's card....my head is boiling like anything....it was disgusting how maan's secret desire to start normal life with geet gets revealed to devil....which means devil now knows that maneet has no physical relationship till now....

devil constantly saying that he wants maneet's happiness....and then he and dadi make plans....first of all i feel that devil is a fake and his concerns r fake....and even if i consider that he truly wants maneet to be happy....then the first thing he shud be doing is getting out of their life....

i am extremely upset today....i cant see maan in this state....dunno wat to do Cry

wen geet and dev enters even dadi felt that it is impossible that geet wud go out with him and thot it as coincidence....but then geet can do everything....after all she is in shock na....
i really wish dadi wud kick dev out of KM....after all it is only for her sake that maan is tolerating dev....

geet saying sorry to maan....wat for...did she really mean it....does maan and his feelings mean anything to him....today she told dadi that she has no reason to smile anymore....cudnt believe my ears....here maan is doing what not to bring happiness back in geet's life....and geet doesnt even care....the baby was everything to her...

i am hving the feeling now that it was never maneet love story but always maan loving geet story....geet has loved maan because he accepted her past, gave name to her baby....and now that the baby is dead....she no longer feels any attachment towards maan....
till date i cud never accept the ambience in which geet first time told ILU to maan...i agree on sonography day both got very emotional....but geet saying ILU at that time....i felt geet told it to thank maan for loving her child as his own....

i always maintain that where there is reason there is no love.....and geet's love for maan was never widout reason....

wen i saw the sorry card...at first i thot it was from geet to maan...but it was not so.....it was actually from maan to his loving wife....
y is maan saying sorry...wat has he done...y does he always go out of his way to manaofy geet even wen he has done nothing wrong....i was feeling so bad that he decorated the bed with the dolls....he was planning a surprise for geet....but he himself was surprised today by geet and dev tog....
and maan telling to himself that geet wud not understand him if he says anything today....
it is strange how only in maan's presence geet seems to be unhappy....

adi telling maan that they lost the gurgaon project....bechara maan did not know wat to say....how cud he say to adi that dev was at that time spending time with his wife....

in all...the epi was very painful for me to watch....
wen maan came into the bedroom and saw geet already in bed....he looked so lonely and forlorn....the more he wants to bridge the growing gap between them...the more she is drifting away....
i am now really craving to see the smile back in maneet's faces....

monday's epi will be even more of a torture to watch....i will better not stay at home to avoid watching it...

I agree aditi......Geet always had reason to love ................Maan had none............his love was always selfleess

adoremevirgoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top