Crazy Incredibles - Hate devil's presence - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

here it is:-

are waah!!!!

badhiya hai..(in varshas words!!)πŸ˜†

honey article clear nahin hain ............ me unable to read it ........... do 1 thing u should have it in ur computer naa .......... so post that ........ here

here it is:-

wow.... nice yar...πŸ‘ πŸ‘  u took so much effort and ur effort is appreciated....

pm the article... so that v can read....πŸ˜ƒ

wow looks to be very nice article...would love to read..but can hardly understand,,,but nice topic...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by bharkha

bhadiya hai...πŸ˜ƒ 

i wrote few poems.. lekin i dont know kiii poems publish hothi hai ki nahi newspapers mein...

u have any idea.....

acha..u write poems..well I dont know about that...but when I was a child I used to send it to Times for publishing in weekender...ab toh pata nahi..woh poems to chhote bacho k liye thiπŸ˜†
I will inquire if I come across anyone who knows that..😊
my stupid idiot..gmail not working & I had sent from gmail id so I dont have the article with me rit now...mujhe scan karvane ka time nahi mila..let me try some other way...
@priti...its for the inconvenience to the citizens by other people...
@honey very good..but i can't read it dear..it's very unclear..can you paste the article...

acha..u write poems..well I dont know about that...but when I was a child I used to send it to Times for publishing in weekender...ab toh pata nahi..woh poems to chhote bacho k liye thiπŸ˜†
I will inquire if I come across anyone who knows that..😊

thanks waise mera poem bhi kids ke liye hi hai..i guess.. me not sure. ithne high fundey nahi hai...

Now I am going . Goodnight to all crazies