Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hey crazies IF pe jara ghum ke ao ...........kya kya bol raha hai Geet ke baare me.................Its better to not come IF

mona tu mat ghoom..humare saath reh yaar!!😭😭
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

mona tu mat ghoom..humare saath reh yaar!!😭😭

mona - you are staying here and not going anywhere.  😊
dewdropred thumbnail

honey ki bacchi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

tu aaj nahi bachegi!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

aur agar tu aaj ol nahi aayi to teri gurumaiya nahi bachegi!!!😑😑😑😑

sazaa tujhe milegi milegi milegi!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

aash I told honey the same 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....... did Y read my PM 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 first i thought it was spee who Pm ed & samata & dee answering her PM ........ later on I understood that it was not spee but her chaila 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 true guru ki true chaili 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

I told her ..... honey ab sazaa ke liye ready hoja jani 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

me 2 have 2 go & chk my inbox ...... last i chked was @ 8 :30 .... now i have a new lot of PM's 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Hi Crazies.........today another slow episode...........

episode started with Geet n Dev entering and Maan n Dadi staring...Dadi thinks they both just returned together...but Mr. Satyavadi Dev tells that he went with Geet to which he adds Geet was happy in ashram...oh gosh...jitna poocha uska jawab dena chahiye..dadi plz sikhao iseπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,,,Maan leaves from there...very seriously

Geet very sweetly explains what had happened to Maan...Maan just listens......Geet leaves to change her dress...Maan gets Adi's call about losing Gurgoan project...y r they so surprised hame pata tha...whereever he goes problems do follow,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Maan goes to baby room where he had arranged surprise for Geet with a sorry card which Geet never saw...Dev comes to explain y he went with Geet but Maan bashes him out for losing the project...Dev sees the room decorated n gets suprised y Maan didnt tell to Geet.............He thinks Maneet need to talk to get their prob solved...solution is correct but solve karnewale se hi prob hai😑😑😑😑😑  SEE WHAT GEET MISSED...............

Arjun n Nitya see Annie returning with Sangram happily..Nitya overacts how this happened before Arjun.......AS discuss something n leave....Nitya praises Sangram to which says it just begining..lage raho..I am loving it...at least  some thing is moving in GHSPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Annie decides to take up Sangram project herself n discusses this with Romeo n Manisha...Romeo looks doubtful.....his BG was very funnyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Arjun comes n tells Annie that he would like to handle Sangram's project but Annie says she will as Arjun n Sangram cant face each other n other have lot of anger...............Arjun is suprised n taunts Annie...she gets all happies😊😊😊😊😊 that Arjun is jealous...

Dev Dadi discuss that how Maneet need to talk to each other to solve their probs n Dev says he has some IDEA...an idea can change your life Dev magar kaise yeh waqt bataygaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Dadi asks Geet to be happy n go with Maan somewhere out...Geet resists but Dadi convinces her to do this for Maan's sake.......only scene i like in this episode...Dadi was so sweet

precap was quite scary to me as Geet looks all happy n credits Dev which angers Maan

PLEASE MANEET ABB MU KHATAM KARO..ITS MAKING ME DEPRESSED😭😭😭😭😭OH GOSH HOW SERIOUS HE IS.......

hi sweety..........

loved ur analysis...after such a serious epi..it was a relief to smile..

do introduce urself n tell us ypur name..

hi i am AASHπŸ˜ƒ
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

no analysis from me ....... not in a mood ...........

all i have to say is .............

kami************** 😑😑😑😑tere falthu ke ideas tere paas rakh ...... maaneet ko teri zaroorat nahin hain ............ ab tere iss falthu ke idea ki vajah se geet will leave the home .......... Is this ur plan to bring them together or separate them😑😑😑 ......... kami************ kahin kaa ............😑😑😑😑 sorry girls ........... no mood ............ poora mood off ..........

Rota :-

did any one give their name for sun & mon for thread opening .... coz I don't remember ..........

mar 20 - sun - Ixx - r u opening tomorrow

mar 21 - mon - Hima

mar 22 - tues

mar 23 - wed

mar 24 - thurs

mar 25 - fri

mar 26 - sat

mar 27 - sun

hima i will do next sat..
divareena thumbnail
samata - how are you? How is your work?

Naz - angel - welcome to crazies world
dewdropred thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

omg!!! tum log ne pehle hi us bechari ko mere se dara diya!!!

tumhare replies padhke mera ghussa utar gaya!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

lekin spee ki cheli ko sazaa to milegi milegi milegi!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

AND HONEYS SAZAA IS SHE WILL WATCH ghsp ON MONDAY!!!! AND DO A 100 LINES ANALYSIS!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

PLUS SHE WILL WRITE HUNDRED LINES..."I WILL NEVER SEND SORRY KA PM TO ANY CRAZY FROM NOW ON....!!"😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

COLOUR...SIZE N FONT....VAR N DEEPU WILL DECIDE!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AND HONEY NO CHAETING...TU COPY PASTE NAHI KAR SAKTI.....SAMJHI!!😑😑😑😑😑

AUR agar honey ol nahi aayi to ye sazaa spee ko milegi....for not giving proper training to her cheli....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

speeguru u bettre pray that ur shisya comes ol!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

about ur question.....HONEY SWEETY....we are all crazy n talk whatever catches our fancy n our mood.....;yests epi ws sad sad n due to curretnt track n article...evryone is in off mood...😭😭😭😭😭

dont take it personaallly sweets...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

we love u yaar...ek din baat nahi kiya to koi apno ke aath aisa karta hai kya??? itna galat samajh ta hai kya....😭😭😭😭😭😭

tune hume galat samjha.....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

humare beech me bhi MU hui!!!! lekin yaha pe koi DEVIL nahi hai humari MU solve karne ke liye...to hume khud hi karna hoga....and dare u leave our house (CRAZY THREAD!!) and go!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

SORRY PEEPS MAI PAGAL HO GAYI HOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aash ki bachi ........... how will U know tht whether she did copy paste or not ..........

after reading this post of ur's I was putting my hand in front of my mouth & laughing so hard that my mom got scared & was asking why & what happened .... Y r u crying & r u crying or laughing .... I said I am not crying .... I am laughing coz of 1 sorry PM🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
divareena thumbnail
Hima - you remember the other sorry PM🀣🀣🀣🀣
I just cleared my inbox.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@aash even when i was replying to honey i was thinking the same..

my pm dabba is full..

@all i love you guys like your posts..it's just that if does not allow me to like your posts specially if i am at home..
no more pms guys...all i did is reply to pms...

divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@aash even when i was replying to honey i was thinking the same..

my pm dabba is full..

@all i love you guys like your posts..it's just that if does not allow me to like your posts specially if i am at home..
no more pms guys...all i did is reply to pms...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† samata. No more group PMs.