Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles - Hate devil's presence

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hi My lovely crazies.

Happy Holi to you all. HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugWish you all the best wishes

Start your discussions on the episode and me will join you soon.Hug

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

No bashing of characters is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core .....

we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can

but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

Also a picture of maan for you all.Embarrassed

Edited by divareena - 19 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ahujatanvigoldenballmilliidrdee142craziekudi-Priti11-sptrnobharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
hey reena darling!!!! why so early.. u are one day early he he

res!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

yoga session - click here

doll session - click here

-edited-

wat the hell is happening....devil in baby room....even reading maan's card....my head is boiling like anything....it was disgusting how maan's secret desire to start normal life with geet gets revealed to devil....which means devil now knows that maneet has no physical relationship till now....

devil constantly saying that he wants maneet's happiness....and then he and dadi make plans....first of all i feel that devil is a fake and his concerns r fake....and even if i consider that he truly wants maneet to be happy....then the first thing he shud be doing is getting out of their life....

i am extremely upset today....i cant see maan in this state....dunno wat to do CryCryCryCryCry

wen geet and dev enters even dadi felt that it is impossible that geet wud go out with him and thot it as coincidence....but then geet can do everything....after all she is in shock na....
i really wish dadi wud kick dev out of KM....after all it is only for her sake that maan is tolerating dev....

geet saying sorry to maan....wat for...did she really mean it....does maan and his feelings mean anything to him....today she told dadi that she has no reason to smile anymore....cudnt believe my ears....here maan is doing what not to bring happiness back in geet's life....and geet doesnt even care....the baby was everything to her...

i am hving the feeling now that it was never maneet love story but always maan loving geet story....geet has loved maan because he accepted her past, gave name to her baby....and now that the baby is dead....she no longer feels any attachment towards maan....
till date i cud never accept the ambience in which geet first time told ILU to maan...i agree on sonography day both got very emotional....but geet saying ILU at that time....i felt geet told it to thank maan for loving her child as his own....

i always maintain that where there is reason there is no love.....and geet's love for maan was never widout reason....

wen i saw the sorry card...at first i thot it was from geet to maan...but it was not so.....it was actually from maan to his loving wife....
y is maan saying sorry...wat has he done...y does he always go out of his way to manaofy geet even wen he has done nothing wrong....i was feeling so bad that he decorated the bed with the dolls....he was planning a surprise for geet....but he himself was surprised today by geet and dev tog....
and maan telling to himself that geet wud not understand him if he says anything today....
it is strange how only in maan's presence geet seems to be unhappy....

adi telling maan that they lost the gurgaon project....bechara maan did not know wat to say....how cud he say to adi that dev was at that time spending time with his wife....

in all...the epi was very painful for me to watch....
wen maan came into the bedroom and saw geet already in bed....he looked so lonely and forlorn....the more he wants to bridge the growing gap between them...the more she is drifting away....
i am now really craving to see the smile back in maneet's faces....

monday's epi will be even more of a torture to watch....i will better not stay at home to avoid watching it...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 19 March 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427misty85Loquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
confused  confused  confused  confused  confused totally confused....................

Ye Devil karna kya chati hai and what was the written  precap......................

Hey crazies please come with me I will  want kill the kamina Devil...............undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

Maaneet ko ek karne ke badle aur vhi dur karna chati hai................

nextweek Maan will be angry with Geet after heard Devil's name with Geet and then Maan will be burst and Geet will be angry and leaves Maan oh my God aur kya kya sochu.................I

I am going to be mad and reserved a seat  to the Mental asylum

I don't believe that I am saying this . Naas dekhne ke liye tayer hu but can't see Maaneet's MU and Separation

Pata nahi Maan ki kuch jadai react kar raha hai ............kiyu ki Geet tau reason bata dia tha

Wo kya killer look tha Maan ka jab Devil  Geet ko le kar aya tha ..............

But project ke liye jada kuch nahi bola sirf ye bola next time nahi hona chahiye ................

Devil  kiyu Maaneet's life me interfere kar raha hai

Tody I say one thing That Maaneet's ka problem Maaneet khod hai . Dono ne kiyu baat nahi kar raha hai ek saath bath kar kya yehi prayer hai .real life me ye hota hai kya .I say dono saitan hai and they always keep communication gaps why the problem is create.

Hey Crazies mujhe marna maat specially Hima I think GHSP me sab Saitan hai .............Maan Geet Dadi Devil Nakul Adi Nt Anne Arjun Sab ke sab ..................And The most wanted CVS specially....................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 19 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrnobharkhalevernemisty85dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

hello crazies....

me in...!!!!!!!!1 thanks for missing me guys last nite.. esp hima dii.. samata dii...mona dii.. aash.. deeps and reena....

hope today ixu is in.......

what yar... hardly maneet talks are there...Cry Cry Cry Cry 

and yeh devil ka kya chakkar hai...Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
he trying to unite them or create mu...Angry Angry Angry Angry

luvd dadima today esp for her advice today to geet....Big smile

naas......... k.....aur kar hi kya sakthey hai hum log.....LOL LOL LOL Cry Cry Cry

mr. arrogant feeling j.. aur champak chameli ka plan definitely ulta padh jaayega.....LOL LOL LOL 

Edited by bharkha - 19 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena-Priti11-sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
one say early!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
res

finally got a chance to write my take....
episode was very bad......
god today also i felt that watching NAAS was better than Maaneet-Devil track.....
sangram is to funny......i laugh a lot when i see him...
Hated to see the devil in babys room.....reading maans card.....god dadi has not thought him anything...firstly interfering in maaneets life....and acting all saint... not dedicated to his job....which he got not because he deserved but because of his surname... and now reading a husbands private card to his wife..LOSERAngryAngry
Angryi didn't like the fact that he understood the most important problem in maaneets life...their lack of communication....which he will take advantage of in the future...if cvs decide to turn him negative.....
now i kind of have a feeling that cvs deliberately are bringing this MU track so that they open up, talk to each other....so then they can face all problems.....
hate the fact that maan once told the devil...that no third person can cause MU between the, their relationship was above anything else....but the fact that devil is even near geet troubles maan to no end....though he is silent now, just because geet is already upset and he doesn't want to trouble geet anymore....but i feel at one point in time he will not be able to hold it...after all he is MSk...known for his anger...and tomorrow....geet telling maan that devil brought smile in her life....felt just so wrong....i went and splashed water on my face after i heard that, couldn't believe myself.....mom was like whats wrong with me....
maan didn't even shout at devil properly because of him they lost the project.....ur going to pay for everything....maan will not leave u.....
i liked the fact that geet told maan everything about devil taking her to anath aashram....at least somewhere they communicate....but i cannot stand the fact that geet has forgot that devil gave her the most pain....one act of good deed can never erase all the bad he did....i just dont know whether geet is still in mood to get justice, or has long forgiven her rap*st cause it will be a very bad example for others....
PS: i cannot make sense of day & night when they merge NAAS with maaneet...editors cant do their job properly......its night in KM, where NAAS are still working in office....cvs are smart they know that people wont watch NAAS if shown seperately, so add them together with maaneet....but at least it should make sense na.....i hate that....
and why is annie sitting in maans cabin......y cant cvs get new clothes for maaneet, new office for all and new night suit for geet....god she sleeps in 2 night suits alternate days....

precap: dont even get me started on that....just hoping that the devil showed her that maan has decorated the babys room for her....and nothing more, else i am going to go with all my weapons (whichever i find) and break all of devils teeth

Edited by leverne - 19 March 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

happy holi guys...

well today...for the first time i am going to say this i want devil positive..

i am glad geet is telling msk everything..she is not hidding anything..which is good...msk didn't overreact..
he blasted devil alone but not infront of geet..
i always thought maanets relationship's only problem is communication
so devil and dadi is right..they need proper communication...

precap i reserve my judgement let see what mahan kam devil has done that geet is prasing devil..
but she  did  not hide anything from msk she went and told that...but unknowingly it will trigger the mu..
so the color is put on geet by devil only..

i seriously don't want any mu track i am tired of this...
i second mona aa torture is better that maaneet getting seperated...

Edited by rajeev the best - 19 March 2011 at 11:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-sptrnobharkhalevernemisty85dewdropred

Go to top