Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

cheer up guys , honeymoon will come now (Page 3)

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rimi10

Love the emoticons ............appreciate your optimism, Anmol.  Also the other day wen they showed in the precap,Taps bhasan to Ichcha, u were the only one who noticed Ichcha not shedding tears as usual and she really gave it back to TSmile.
thanks Smilerimi, why dont u write more hereSmile
yes i am really sharp when it comes to icchaWinkLOLLOL
meri nazar hain iccha par hameshaCool
Luv to come to the forum Smilebut other things also keeps me busy yaar.

Also sometimes I get so irritated to watch the show especially with pappu showering luv on Taps, I don't even want to discuss it over hereAngryAngryOuch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by tani_thk

[QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=tani_thk][QUOTE=intruderfast]

Embarrassed

i always wanted twins for themLOL

LOLLOLLOLme too want this
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Shivani, u must be enjoying all these medical science discussions ROFLROFLROFL
Why don't u add some doc's POV here ? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkintruderfastshivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Anmol just to be sure, having fertility issues is different from being able to have physical relations and that I think Veer is quite capable of  Ermm
i know that shyam bhaiLOLLOL but this will result in a baby Big smile

cjs369shyamsshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I doEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL but no tqs abt my pov on this issueWinkLOLLOLLOL but i remember telling Shonuu, when she complained angrily how she cud father a child when veer was called impotent.(this was in the role playTongue) i told her its not a functional one...but EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL herez more info for ppl really interestedSmile.................

Impotence is not just caused by old age or a disease. Impotence is not just a physical thing but a mental thing as well. The brain is more powerful than you know and it can cause various conditions in the body including impotence.

Functional and psychosomatic impotence

There are two types of impotence. The first one is called functional. If a man is suffering from functional impotence, it means that one is going through abnormal bodily functions which hinder him his ability for attaining an **************EmbarrassedDeadLOLLOL. These abnormal bodily functions cause insufficient amount of blood to travel to the *********EmbarrassedDeadDeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Functional impotence is usually caused by the body's condition like having low blood pressure or diabetes.

Treatment for this kind of impotence depends on the kind of condition or disease is causing it. It is best to see your doctor so he can advise you on how to treat your illness and eventually your impotence as well.

The second type of impotence is called psychosomatic. Psychosomatic impotence is usually caused more by the current mental state rather than the physical. Having anxiety attacks or reliving traumatic experiences that continue to disturb you is a major cause of psychosomatic impotence.

Treatment for this kind of impotence takes a lot more time and effort to do. The only way to treat this is by consulting with a psychologist and possibly going through *********** therapy.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114Aahana-cjs369intruderfastshyamstiny15

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
cute post, love the twins.....anmol you sure bring smiles and positive vibes, hope, fun amongst all the discussions on the forum, nice WinkSmile

Aahana-shivani9intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

thank u charu, sps and tani for loving my postSmile

and shivani many thanks for the infoLOLLOLLOL insightful it isSmile

Edited by intruderfast - 18 March 2011 at 1:11am
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I doEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL but no tqs abt my pov on this issueWinkLOLLOLLOL but i remember telling Shonuu, when she complained angrily how she cud father a child when veer was called impotent.(this was in the role playTongue) i told her its not a functional one...but EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL herez more info for ppl really interestedSmile.................

Impotence is not just caused by old age or a disease. Impotence is not just a physical thing but a mental thing as well. The brain is more powerful than you know and it can cause various conditions in the body including impotence.

Functional and psychosomatic impotence

There are two types of impotence. The first one is called functional. If a man is suffering from functional impotence, it means that one is going through abnormal bodily functions which hinder him his ability for attaining an **************EmbarrassedDeadLOLLOL. These abnormal bodily functions cause insufficient amount of blood to travel to the *********EmbarrassedDeadDeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Functional impotence is usually caused by the body's condition like having low blood pressure or diabetes.

Treatment for this kind of impotence depends on the kind of condition or disease is causing it. It is best to see your doctor so he can advise you on how to treat your illness and eventually your impotence as well.

The second type of impotence is called psychosomatic. Psychosomatic impotence is usually caused more by the current mental state rather than the physical. Having anxiety attacks or reliving traumatic experiences that continue to disturb you is a major cause of psychosomatic impotence.

Treatment for this kind of impotence takes a lot more time and effort to do. The only way to treat this is by consulting with a psychologist and possibly going through *********** therapy.Smile

v informative read....infertility can be treated....could mental state or stress have any impact to infertility test.....hormones play role here??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Go to top