Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
though i know background reasons for this writing still i agree on ur points.....Pkyek is not that pkyek anymore.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Hello-

i'll rather say the creatives are responsible for taking in charcaters while they cant handle them right. a character like sid was awaited from manys POV. but that it would dominate the show and be handleded so wrongly was totally unexpected. as for the story its been going postpone the vampire truth. something just changed afterwards and creatives lost the line.As for Abhiya, its sad to have a dou som passionate and intense witch such rare chemsitry and have them sidelined, let be romantic moments, but any progressive moment for the main charcaters interactions is no where seen. i dont understand why they even have them on the shows logo anymore?😔

I couldn't agree more!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjana even i have noticed the decline in PKYEK since sid's arrival. Its been pathetic like the writers have forgotten what the show was really about. Not saying Sid is the complete reason but only he has a part to play while everyone else is a dummy. So the creatives need to pull their weight around and fast before the fans leaaveEdited by matwamango - 13 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If cvs are not using their brains how is it Sid's fault......his entry is not the reason for the above mentioned points, this was bound to happen sooner or later after all these are Ekta's cvs!!!.....they have to be brain dead at some point
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think cv forget what they promise to us abhiya & abhiya love bond, now they completly on focus only sid's plot, they actually forget to developing of carecters like abhay & piya, they ruin their carecters , we want see depth and love between abhay-piya , how they   always stood for  each other , somhow cv lack there now , with so many fillers dragging the show not use, cv focus on the plot on the show , focus on the main leads , otherwise show has no future , even sid also cant save the show 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think cv's ka dimaag ghas charne gaya hai.......kyunki ekta mata unhe ghas nahi daalti hogi......payment time par nahi karti hogi.....so they dnt hv enough creative ideas 4 the show.....

result ......disastrous episodes....

if this continues ekta mata ko audience ko bribe karna hoga.....becoz nw the show is out of top 100.....later on trp will b below ZERO which is usually nt calculated.....so then starone will axe the show....sry 4 being rude.......
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do agree with you to a certain extent. However, i guess the CVs are so hell bent on copying TVD that they are losing the whole essence of the story. Its ok to introduce Sid and have this whole track but it should not become the main focus of the show, which it is becoming these days. One of the main focuses of TVD is the Stamon brotherhood, however for PKYEK it is Abhay-Piya AND not Abhay-Sid. That is why it is called Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani and not Vampire Diaries.
So, i guess the CVs should focus on having some development in Abhay-Piya's relationship maybe through the Abhay-Sid track then it would make more side.
Despite all this, i am loving PKYEK and Sid:) He's a fantastic actor!!
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think sid makes the show more interesting with his acting skills and he had to live in the show so he had to follow the cv
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tbh, since Sid came...I have again become interested in this show....and sometimes I only look forward to his track. ;-P
So no, I don't think Sid is responsible. :-P
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Tbh, since Sid came...I have again become interested in this show....and sometimes I only look forward to his track. ;-P

So no, I don't think Sid is responsible. :-P

me too rejoined the show after sid s entry otherwise i was fed up with mindtalking scenes of abhiya.