Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i guess m so dead now every body around here knows me very well🤢
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree hun..sid is awesum bt C.Vs need a brain transplant..
lol Sanjana...now that u have written, i mean typed with ur own hands on ur topic that it is part of contest, so obviously everyone will know 😆
u could've just pm me the reply for my post if u didnt want everyone to know 😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@nishi: its k as nobody goes in reading out d whole content of thread bt nw really shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

I agree hun..sid is awesum bt C.Vs need a brain transplant..

lol😆
u knw what for brains transplant dey do need brains bt i guess dey dnt hav brains😉
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sid shouldn't definitely be blamed. It is the stupid producers and the creatives who don't know where to bring originality from. They brought in so many characters and now they are figuring out how to show each and everyone of them. Hence the Misha-Shaurya-Shankar track. Seriously was there a need to bring Shankar into the picture? I don't think so, Shaurya was enough to portay Misha's lover.  Was there also a need to kick out Kabir? no! They could have made a romantic track between him Panchi they make a nice pair. Rest of them are fine. It's only Shankar aka Yash Gera whom I can't stand and I cannot stand the Gay track between Shaurya and Shankar. 

Oh creatives! why do you have to eat our brains? Can't you simply carry on the story forward and not drag like this?! Wahi dal kahke takhgaye hain hum viewers. I REQUEST please do something interesting. NOTHING has worked so far. NOTHING!

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think sid is responsible

v used 2 hav filler episodes even before sid made entery

u can blame d cvs 4 all d crap

sid is d best actor in d show at dis point

nd i dont mind watching his scenes

funny nd with new dialogues
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually now a days there is no abhiya scenes at all..dark love story has become some other story r no story at all..there is no proper love story now after that only v should think whether it is dark r normal love story..v cant blame ppl who think abt quitting the show n forum..coz all of us hav high expectations regarding this show n creative team hav lost its creativeness..unless they make it work then the show will be utter flop even with good looking n talented artists..
OMG I totally agree with you dear... I mean I like Sid he is entertaining but I really miss Abhiya. And everytime I see him with Pia I feel like killing him... 
Ashtad. thumbnail
i'll rather say the creatives are responsible for taking in charcaters while they cant handle them right. a character like sid was awaited from manys POV. but that it would dominate the show and be handleded so wrongly was totally unexpected. as for the story its been going postpone the vampire truth. something just changed afterwards and creatives lost the line.As for Abhiya, its sad to have a dou som passionate and intense witch such rare chemsitry and have them sidelined, let be romantic moments, but any progressive moment for the main charcaters interactions is no where seen. i dont understand why they even have them on the shows logo anymore?😔