Uttaran

It's not a bad news (Page 3)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by cjs369

as it is Mai hates taps  because she was the cause of Vansh's death... but once she comes to know Tap's was passing off someone else's kid as Veer's kid.. I am sure she will be furious .... she shud not let her go away quietly .... she shud humiliate her in the same tone that she always used for Ichcha... bohut khari khoti sunana chahiye... and along with her to nani also...Angry
Angry

Yes
Vaise some how I'm waiting to see Nani's reaction as well Wink I'm sure she will be D'oh

Nani with her nose flaring is the most hated....  she wont know what hit her when she comes to know about taps illegitimate kid.... I am sure she will run around saying Taps was taken advantage of and didnt know what was happening ... LOLLOLLOL nani needs a royal kick first...followed by taps..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

yes... happy days are here again...LOLLOL it will be fun to see Taps getting exposed ....it will be a real shocker ... Veer's infertility and Tap's illegitimate baby... wud love to see how each one reacts to this news ...specially Nani, Mai n dadaji... Veer n Ichcha tooWink

Yes Mai and Dada ji's reaction will surely be worth a watch LOLLOLLOL

as it is Mai hates taps  because she was the cause of Vansh's death... but once she comes to know Tap's was passing off someone else's kid as Veer's kid.. I am sure she will be furious .... she shud not let her go away quietly .... she shud humiliate her in the same tone that she always used for Ichcha... bohut khari khoti sunana chahiye... and along with her to nani also...Angry
Angry

Yes
Vaise some how I'm waiting to see Nani's reaction as well Wink I'm sure she will be D'oh
arre nani reaction will be priceless, i will watch her face 100 times when she gets the newsLOLLOL
apni gulabjaamun ki kartoot sunkar woh kyaa karegiLOL

shyamstiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Angry

Yes
arre nani reaction will be priceless, i will watch her face 100 times when she gets the newsLOLLOL

seeing Nani's face 100 times.....hope rahul doesnt mind ... LOL LOL  LOL LOL
LOL

intruderfasttiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
but when will this happen ?? seeing snail speed of icha ,, how many months >>

well i like this track , sounds nice to my ears LOL..... forget someone who is preggy , i always wanted to see a show where the man is having problem and not gal , and since this is no1 show for some unknown reasons they should use this well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79Aahana-intruderfasttiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

yes... happy days are here again...LOLLOL it will be fun to see Taps getting exposed ....it will be a real shocker ... Veer's infertility and Tap's illegitimate baby... wud love to see how each one reacts to this news ...specially Nani, Mai n dadaji... Veer n Ichcha tooWink

This time Mai and Daddaji should give Tapasya left and right. Mai should 'dhhake maar ke'throw her out of the house seeing her obsession regarding Vansh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Yes Mai and Dada ji's reaction will surely be worth a watch LOLLOLLOL

Angry

Yes

Even i want to see nani's expression...omg just cant imagine it...she will still try to defend tappu but sachayi se kaise bhagogi...buhahaha...Nani ka gulab jamun toh sad gaya..lol

hasini79tiny15

Go to top