Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shyams

That will be good and quite possible 😊 and as we know all young men in the show are always on Ichcha's side be it Veer,Vansh or Satya πŸ˜‰

And all oldies r with Tapu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya nasib payi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes... happy days are here again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it will be fun to see Taps getting exposed ....it will be a real shocker ... Veer's infertility and Tap's illegitimate baby... wud love to see how each one reacts to this news ...specially Nani, Mai n dadaji... Veer n Ichcha tooπŸ˜‰
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

yes... happy days are here again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it will be fun to see Taps getting exposed ....it will be a real shocker ... Veer's infertility and Tap's illegitimate baby... wud love to see how each one reacts to this news ...specially Nani, Mai n dadaji... Veer n Ichcha tooπŸ˜‰

Yes Mai and Dada ji's reaction will surely be worth a watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail

Yes Mai and Dada ji's reaction will surely be worth a watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as it is Mai hates taps  because she was the cause of Vansh's death... but once she comes to know Tap's was passing off someone else's kid as Veer's kid.. I am sure she will be furious .... she shud not let her go away quietly .... she shud humiliate her in the same tone that she always used for Ichcha... bohut khari khoti sunana chahiye... and along with her to nani also...😑
😑
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

as it is Mai hates taps  because she was the cause of Vansh's death... but once she comes to know Tap's was passing off someone else's kid as Veer's kid.. I am sure she will be furious .... she shud not let her go away quietly .... she shud humiliate her in the same tone that she always used for Ichcha... bohut khari khoti sunana chahiye... and along with her to nani also...😑
😑

Yes
Vaise some how I'm waiting to see Nani's reaction as well πŸ˜‰ I'm sure she will be
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I want  to see Mai and Daddaji's reaction...

and once again - bechaara Jogi - apni nalaayak beti ke kartooth sahne padenge...

cjs369 thumbnail

Yes
Vaise some how I'm waiting to see Nani's reaction as well πŸ˜‰ I'm sure she will be

Nani with her nose flaring is the most hated....  she wont know what hit her when she comes to know about taps illegitimate kid.... I am sure she will run around saying Taps was taken advantage of and didnt know what was happening ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nani needs a royal kick first...followed by taps..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes

arre nani reaction will be priceless, i will watch her face 100 times when she gets the newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
apni gulabjaamun ki kartoot sunkar woh kyaa karegiπŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

arre nani reaction will be priceless, i will watch her face 100 times when she gets the newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
apni gulabjaamun ki kartoot sunkar woh kyaa karegiπŸ˜†

seeing Nani's face 100 times.....hope rahul doesnt mind ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
but when will this happen ?? seeing snail speed of icha ,, how many months >>

well i like this track , sounds nice to my ears πŸ˜†..... forget someone who is preggy , i always wanted to see a show where the man is having problem and not gal , and since this is no1 show for some unknown reasons they should use this well