shyams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by dreamz12

As we now know Veer is having infertility issues and can't become a father right away Ermm and Ichcha is perfectly fine Big smile I think CVs have realized this is the best way of coming out of the mess they have landed themselves in with the storyline as it will create basis for the Tapu's exposer Wink So ichcha will now know that Tapu is lying and she will most likely be the one to reveal the truth that it's not Veer who is d father of Tapu's baby. This will obviously give them high TRPs. Also this fits quite well to CVs hints that Ichcha is a stronger character now Thumbs Up From viewers point of view also if Ichcha would have had fertility issues Tapu's exposer would have been delayed and show would be draging for much longer

So in summery this storyline may not be as bad for viewers and will actually work for CVs as well (by getting good TRPs). Also Veecha can always have the baby later with Veer getting treatment and that can be used for a generation leap Ermm

Agree with you. But will Ichcha talk to Veer about the reportsErmm

I don't think that will happen immediately. I think Ichcha will come to  know abt Tapu's baby not being of Veer first and may be she will try to find the baby's father b4 telling it to Veer Confused
yes shyam there r lot of loose ends especially tappu pregnancy part
she needs to be sure first, i have a feeling she will herself investigate into taps pregnancy
maybe follow her , lets see it will be interesting to see iccha doing jasoosgiri for a change

Yes it's not a small thing so Ichcha need to be sure of it first
Btw this way Raghu uncle may also come to know abt Tapu baba's illustrious past Wink
yes and i dont think raghu is aware abt iccha and veecha shaadi and all
he still thinks veer is tappu's husband
maybe iccha and raghu can together expose tappuLOL

That will be good and quite possible Smile and as we know all young men in the show are always on Ichcha's side be it Veer,Vansh or Satya Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojAahana-cjs369ankit111intruderfasttiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

As we now know Veer is having infertility issues and can't become a father right away Ermm and Ichcha is perfectly fine Big smile I think CVs have realized this is the best way of coming out of the mess they have landed themselves in with the storyline as it will create basis for the Tapu's exposerWink So ichcha will now know that Tapu is lying and she will most likely be the one to reveal the truth that it's not Veer who is d father of Tapu's baby. This will obviously give them high TRPs. Also this fits quite well to CVs hints that Ichcha is a stronger character now Thumbs Up From viewers point of view also if Ichcha would have had fertility issues Tapu's exposer would have been delayed and show would be draging for much longer

So in summery this storyline may not be as bad for viewers and will actually work for CVs as well (by getting good TRPs). Also Veecha can always have the baby later with Veer getting treatment and that can be used for a generation leap Ermm

Shyam I hd always maintained tht this is only logical solution LOL I love this story line LOL now they r showing a strong Ichchha and after knowing the fact she will be stronger and finally out of Tapu jap, the most irritating part of her character LOL

Also even if Ichcha may not tell anybody abt Veer's problem, the taunts abt not being able to produce kids (by Nani and others ) will not hurt much as she will know the truth

Ya and tht taunt will be entertaining for viewer too, like kar le jitna karna hai jab kalai khulegi to pata chalega LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

As we now know Veer is having infertility issues and can't become a father right away Ermm and Ichcha is perfectly fine Big smile I think CVs have realized this is the best way of coming out of the mess they have landed themselves in with the storyline as it will create basis for the Tapu's exposerWink So ichcha will now know that Tapu is lying and she will most likely be the one to reveal the truth that it's not Veer who is d father of Tapu's baby. This will obviously give them high TRPs. Also this fits quite well to CVs hints that Ichcha is a stronger character now Thumbs Up From viewers point of view also if Ichcha would have had fertility issues Tapu's exposer would have been delayed and show would be draging for much longer

Agree with you. But will Ichcha talk to Veer about the reportsErmm

I don't think that will happen immediately. I think Ichcha will come to know abt Tapu's baby not being of Veer first and may be she will try to find the baby's father b4 telling it to Veer Confused

</div>yes shyam there r lot of loose ends especially tappu pregnancy part
she needs to be sure first, i have a feeling she will herself investigate into taps pregnancy

maybe follow her , lets see it will be interesting to see iccha doing jasoosgiri for a change

Yes it's not a small thing so Ichcha need to be sure of it first
Btw this way Raghu uncle may also come to know abt Tapu baba's illustrious past Wink

yes and i dont think raghu is aware abt iccha and veecha shaadi and all
<div>he still thinks veer is tappu's husband

<font color="#0000ff">maybe iccha and raghu can together expose tappuLOL</font>

That will be good and quite possible Smile and as we know all young men in the show are always on Ichcha's side be it Veer,Vansh or Satya Wink

And all oldies r with Tapu. LOL LOL kya nasib payi hai LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369Aahana-shyamstiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

yes... happy days are here again...LOLLOL it will be fun to see Taps getting exposed ....it will be a real shocker ... Veer's infertility and Tap's illegitimate baby... wud love to see how each one reacts to this news ...specially Nani, Mai n dadaji... Veer n Ichcha tooWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusourojshyamstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

yes... happy days are here again...LOLLOL it will be fun to see Taps getting exposed ....it will be a real shocker ... Veer's infertility and Tap's illegitimate baby... wud love to see how each one reacts to this news ...specially Nani, Mai n dadaji... Veer n Ichcha tooWink

Yes Mai and Dada ji's reaction will surely be worth a watch LOLLOLLOL

cjs369tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

as it is Mai hates taps  because she was the cause of Vansh's death... but once she comes to know Tap's was passing off someone else's kid as Veer's kid.. I am sure she will be furious .... she shud not let her go away quietly .... she shud humiliate her in the same tone that she always used for Ichcha... bohut khari khoti sunana chahiye... and along with her to nani also...Angry
Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12sourojshyamstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

as it is Mai hates taps  because she was the cause of Vansh's death... but once she comes to know Tap's was passing off someone else's kid as Veer's kid.. I am sure she will be furious .... she shud not let her go away quietly .... she shud humiliate her in the same tone that she always used for Ichcha... bohut khari khoti sunana chahiye... and along with her to nani also...Angry
Angry

Yes
Vaise some how I'm waiting to see Nani's reaction as well Wink I'm sure she will be D'oh

cjs369tiny15

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Even I want  to see Mai and Daddaji's reaction...

and once again - bechaara Jogi - apni nalaayak beti ke kartooth sahne padenge...

shyamstiny15

Go to top