Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

So now those who have undertaken the risk to enter this gallery...
I welcome you to...

Edited by -Akriti- - 10 October 2011 at 7:22am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

.-anya-luver-.NatluSshahsb_26-Swetha-jannat4everlakshmi_SGdeepthichoudaryKomalgraphixrads14daniella05iluvsalmansaniya.x--YaZ--StarMRadiantTreasurepreethisAbhayVakil_1992chucklebuddyHealMeForeverx..Anki..xleeseunggilove-DarkFantasy-cool_tuliXDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-...Mallu...SandCastle.danno-Fatz-Sano88-Preeti-luv_winchestersRoshni.samratrocks-nautankidollz--Liana-Karan.TMyInspirationz..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_Sshootingstar.xxar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.Juhi.Killer_DeviL.BezubaanPari.aashizincharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-SanzPaRudholicQH_DDEJ_Fan..-Jia-..Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akriti's Creations Adda||C||LastupdtMJHT/TVD pg143" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone!!
This is Akriti.Embarrassed Your friend..
So like everyone let me introduce you all to myself..LOL
I am Akriti (Some call me Aki or Aku whatever you like). 16 Years Old from Mumbai.LOL
My Current Favorite Interests are Sajan, Monaya, Abhiya, Visu, Maaneet, Gurti, Robsten, Bella-Edward, Anant- Navya, Shaheer- Saumya and
MOHIT Heart

Non-Animated Siggies
Animated Siggies
Avi's
Icons
Animated Banners and Texts

1. Please Post your Comments/Suggestions/Criticisms as they help me in making better creations.
2.If you have any request then please PM me.
3. This place is free to SPAM!! So enjoy guys as even I love Spamming!!!LOL
4.And Please don't forget to press the Button...

Edited by -Akriti- - 09 May 2011 at 4:59am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

.-anya-luver-.iloveSaJanThugAngel-Swetha-shahsb_26lakshmi_SGjannat4everKomalgraphixdeepthichoudary...Mitali...rads14iluvsalmansaniya.x--YaZ---Indescribable-StarMRadiantTreasuredaniella05--softyy--chahaat.leeseunggilovechucklebuddySabaah..AbhayVakil_1992...Mallu...banditqueenn.-Fatz-preethisHealMeForeverXDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-..StarAngel..-DarkFantasy-cool_tuliSandCastle.-Preeti-Sano88-Liana-luv_winchestersMyInspirationz-nautankidollz-samratrocksNIDIZ.Juhi.Killer_DeviL--Sanchu--shootingstar.xxar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXsizzysehrish..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_Ssnowflake.-Ocean.eyes-.BezubaanPari...-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammySanzPaRudholic.PINK.QH_DDEJ_FanNikki_Titli

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

I really thank to my Two Guruji's!! Bhavu(dolly18) and Sri(sri_4).Embarrassed
Thank you Bhavu for teaching me how to make siggies and helping me with it.Embarrassed
Thank you Sri for Bearing me and my PM's LOL . You really explained me how to make Animated Banners in detail.Embarrassed Even you helped me in various other problems through the Helpdesk. Embarrassed
Thank you Niky(-Niky-) for giving your wonderful tutorials and the link to download Photoshop CS3. Because of you I learned to make Animated Siggies and Avi's..
And I dedicate my this Gallery to my Bestest friend on I-F Nikki (nikki028)!!
Each and every Siggy maker here is my Inspiration. So I thank you all..Embarrassed

Edited by -Akriti- - 18 March 2011 at 12:18am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

NatluS-Swetha-jannat4everlakshmi_SGdeepthichoudary...Mitali...--YaZ--iluvsalmansaniya.xRadiantTreasureStarMAbhayVakil_1992preethiscool_tulichucklebuddySabaah..-DarkFantasy-XDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-...Mallu...SandCastle.-Fatz--Preeti--nautankidollz--Liana-samratrocksNIDIZ.Juhi.--Sanchu--Killer_DeviLCandYlicious_S..-Ayesshhaa-..sizzysehrishXSilentWishesXshootingstar.xxar_sajan4evrluv_winchestersMyInspirationzaashizincharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-..-Jia-..SanzPaRudholic.PINK.QH_DDEJ_FanNikki_Titli

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

First update: pg.1
Second Update: pg11
Third Update: pg15
Fourth Update: pg 22
Fifth Update: pg 29
Sixth Update: pg 37
Seventh Update: pg 42
Eighth Update: pg 47
Ninth Update: pg 56
Tenth Update: pg 61
Eleventh Update: pg 65
Twelfth Update: pg 71
Thirteenth Update: pg 76
Fourteenth Update: pg 84
Fifteenth Update: pg 90
Sixteenth update: pg 104
Seventeenth Update: pg 111
Eighteenth Update: pg 122
Nineteenth Update: pg 129
Twentieth Update: pg 143

Edited by -Akriti- - 10 October 2011 at 7:22am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-jannat4everlakshmi_SGdeepthichoudaryKomalgraphixiluvsalmanRadiantTreasureStarMMadhura..preethisleeseunggilovecool_tuli-DarkFantasy-chucklebuddySabaah..-Zeenat-XDevilsDesireX...Mallu...SandCastle.-Fatz-.Juhi.Killer_DeviLXSilentWishesXar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_Sshootingstar.xxMyInspirationzsamratrocks-Liana-..-Jia-...PINK.charmee_sammyaashizin-Ocean.eyes-Nikki_Titli

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

If you liked my Gallery and want to receive the Updates through PM then press the Like Button here..Embarrassed

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveSaJantehreem.NatluS-Swetha-niru273lakshmi_SGjannat4everKomalgraphixXx_fehmida_xX--YaZ--deepthichoudary...Mitali...PurpleRainiluvsalmanRadiantTreasureStarMJuhiDollPremKiDeewanipreethischucklebuddyx..Anki..xleeseunggilovecool_tuliSabaah.....Mallu...-Fatz-SandCastle.raspberrytorteXDevilsDesireXSanugr8fan-Zeenat-XSilentWishesXfendCandYlicious_S..-Ayesshhaa-...VanishingDream.Juhi.--Sanchu--Killer_DeviLsizzysehrishshootingstar.xxar_sajan4evrluv_winchesters-nautankidollz--Liana-NIDIZsamratrocksMoNayaHolicPragpree4ru....Poojie......-Jia-..SanzPaRudholic.PINK.aashizin-Ocean.eyes-charmee_sammy.BezubaanPari..dream-catcher.-Arti4ever-Nikki_Titli

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Please handle this update.. will come back soon with a better update!!Embarrassed

Edited by -Akriti- - 18 March 2011 at 12:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-PurpleRainRadiantTreasuredeepthichoudarySandCastle.XDevilsDesireXpreethisluv_winchestersXSilentWishesX..-Ayesshhaa-...Juhi.Killer_DeviL-Ocean.eyes-aashizin

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
My Earlier Creations...Embarrassed

Avi's..

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirl340-Swetha-jannat4everniru273lakshmi_SGdeepthichoudarydaniella05RadiantTreasureiluvsalmansaniya.x--YaZ--preethischahaat.cool_tuliSabaah..-DarkFantasy-HealMeForeverAbhayVakil_1992BeautifulDream.-Fatz-...Mallu...SandCastle.XDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-Killer_DeviL--Sanchu--.Juhi.-nautankidollz-pree4ruluv_winchestersMyInspirationz..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_Sar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamaashizincharmee_sammySamraat_92-Ocean.eyes-SanzPaRudholicQH_DDEJ_Fan.PINK...-Jia-...BezubaanPari.Nikki_Titli

ar_sajan4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
awwww akriti

congooooo on ur 1st galleryyHug
n d creations were simplyyyyy mindblowngggg
lovvvvved dem ollll...Heart

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 18 March 2011 at 1:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-

Post Reply New Post