India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN POSSESSIVE ABOUT GEET

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
          In the recent Article it is written that Geet forgives Dev as certain situation compel her to forgive Dev , I don't think Geet must have actually forgiven Dev . Geet must have been in a situation where Maan must have felt that Geet has forgiven Dev . Maan without asking her the actual reason must have BLABBERMOUTHED in front of Geet as he doesn't realises what he speaks while he is angry . Maan needs to slow down a bit , sometimes things get spoiled in a relation if we don't give them time to heal . OK coming to the article , Geet will never leave the house for small reason & She must not have forgiven Dev . Maan must have felt that Geet has forgiven Dev & must have said Harsh words to Geet . Geet already being in a vulnerable condition could have taken that & decided to leave . Maan if he realises his mistake will go behind Geet to Manaofy her . 

Edited by manesha76 - 17 March 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803nikkipunjlailapnjshreeyazzmirnalinibabygurl10ramita_nayalsana_sugarbunmausam19Bharathi_gurtiprincess.rockssangeeta9211Eccentric.BeingShweta13khushi_4everdrdee142euphoricmechantefillerosette80t_areebmonikasethtopgun11SaynaFMcuttieesaanjh11bobby13rockspickachu

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
        I think no body agrees with my view Cry Cry Cry

Edited by manesha76 - 18 March 2011 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803Bharathi_gurtiRenu13

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Whatever the reason.....if they do have a confrontation then faida toh hamara he hai....as we then get to see a phase of intense and sweet scenes( remember the last time they had a MU and he bought the company she had gone and joined...) so they will and  might have an even explosive reunion(hold on to that happy thought) and secondly if this doesnt happen then we can truly blast the CVs which is always an excellent option for us........... what say???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjBharathi_gurtiEvashmechantefillerosette80euphoricsaanjh11manesha76pickachu

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i agree with both of u khushi and TM....true watever maybe it i dont believe that geet can that easily forgive dev...and then leave the house for any unwanted small things..kuch tho badi honge which will make geet to make the tough decision ..maan will be too frustrated..then we can see him behind her and only maaneet scenes rathr than the thrash annie arjun unwanted track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everpickachumanesha76

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
exactly... we all know in his anger and spur of  the moment... Maan can forget to watch out his words! Here his insecurity would get better of him i guess... he already feels she's going away from him... her anger at him... and now if she even doesn't forgive dev but for some reasons be a little coordial with her... his insecurity is only going to further flare and would add to his frustration... its that frustration that would lash out on her as his anger!

in this vulnerable condition... it would be hard for Geet to take anything more... and would easily push her to the edge! i don't think it would be something small... it would have to do with him saying about Geet and Dev and her past... that would lash out cruelly on her ailing soul and only then she would take the plunge...

but we know in his retrospection he'll soon realize it and go for her... i m sure about it!

beside the previous separation had brought them together as a strong pair... with better understanding and insights of each other's thoughts... and it looks like its then they'll move towards their much awaited union... that would bond them together in every wayEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillekhushi_4everpickachumanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

exactly... we all know in his anger and spur of  the moment... Maan can forget to watch out his words! Here his insecurity would get better of him i guess... he already feels she's going away from him... her anger at him... and now if she even doesn't forgive dev but for some reasons be a little coordial with her... his insecurity is only going to further flare and would add to his frustration... its that frustration that would lash out on her as his anger!

in this vulnerable condition... it would be hard for Geet to take anything more... and would easily push her to the edge! i don't think it would be something small... it would have to do with him saying about Geet and Dev and her past... that would lash out cruelly on her ailing soul and only then she would take the plunge...

but we know in his retrospection he'll soon realize it and go for her... i m sure about it!

beside the previous separation had brought them together as a strong pair... with better understanding and insights of each other's thoughts... and it looks like its then they'll move towards their much awaited union... that would bond them together in every wayEmbarrassed

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
  You are so right yaar .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricmechantefille

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
if maan goes to manofy geet 
toh bahot maaza aaega 
i would love to watch it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: