sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

what the hell this new article is about………. Geet to leave maan's house.

We viewers do not want this track. We cant bear all this stuff. Ok you can show the fight between them but geet leaving the house and going. No never, it cannot happen. We cant see even a small or so called by the Cv a brief separation between our maneet's. that to for the Devil Dev who stand no where in their life. Why the hell he is interfering in their life. I had a strong feeling about this tat due to dis devil there would be such track.

We all hate this…. And I am strongly against this track.

What you say guys?

PLZZZZZZZZZ DO COMMENT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mi to. . Totaly agree with you. . Dear
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me 2nd with you....👍🏼........

Ekta Kapoor Twist.....Big Thumbs down 👎🏼 !!!!!

This track is going no-where.......Just round n round n round.....🤔....this new twist will be the dead end of the show....🤢..when the cv's have shown maaneet with so much intense feelings n infinite understanding even when they r seperated..😍....why they wanna show this MU & fight track again that 2 coz of the dumbo Dev who is good for nothing...😡🤬....A big NOOOOOOOO to this twist....🤪...

manju_vip7 thumbnail
I agree 100% with you.  I am against this track, i.e. Geet leaving KM.  She, as a bahu, should never her sasural.  As they say...bahu doli me aati hai aur keval jaati to jab uski arthi nkalti hai.
If she leaves the house, she will lose the confidence and love of fans as they will not tolerate Maan being punished for no reason.  It is not fair to Maan.

CVs--don't do this.  You will lose fans and the interest in GHSP will decrease a lot.
blessedanny thumbnail
U r right.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no separation....