Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guruji what did he mean when he said he is scared of himself..πŸ˜†..is this girl mobbing him over his popularity..🀣
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di , all this talk of him "getting scared" is crap πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰   ..
Obviously , he doesnt want to sound like he enjoys this in case anki reads it ... πŸ˜†

thanks for the article. 
hmm. after all the kind words they had for sushant during JDJ, this is definitely nice. Lagta hai, 200 crore ki hawa sab ko lagi hai. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lunza

di , all this talk of him "getting scared" is crap πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰   ..
Obviously , he doesnt want to sound like he enjoys this in case anki reads it ... πŸ˜†

Yes Lunzi , he loved every minute of the molesting   ☺️ ...the ' I was scared ' was only put in to keep Ankita calm πŸ˜³  ...but I am sure he knows  his girls ( fans ) know exactly what he is trying to tell them ...🀣...

But Lunzi, I am happy for Anki because when a confirmed Ladki Khor ( Ankita's own words πŸ˜†) goes down on his knees on National Tv , in front of  the India's three most gorgeous and sexiest ladies....( Priyanak , malaika  and Madhuri ) not even glancing in their direction .....and is calling some other girl beautiful and is begging her to be with him for saat janam .... then it only means  one thing that despite of him still loving the female attention , he has been bitten really hard by the love bug ....❀️

I found it so funny that after 2 days of this marriage proposal , I read that Priyanka broke up with Shahid , her friends saying that her reason for break up was Shahid not telling her enough how special she is ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Shahid ...πŸ₯Ί
I think the first time his love life got ruined by Saif Khan , the second time by apna own Sushant rajput ...  😲.πŸ˜†

No wonder he  was promoting Yana on Tweeter 🀣
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tanyadi..ladki khor matlab?

but boys seriously speaks a lottt abt girls even dey are in a relationship just showing how special dey are and sush toh never leaves a chance to say how girls like him ex.India Tv segment lolll.
 dunno wat happiness dey'll gain seeing dere GFs angry lolll
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I honestly don't know what Ladki Khor means exactly ...I heard it first  time when Ankita used it for Sushant ...πŸ˜†

I guess someone who likes to have girls around or someone who chases girls ...I don't know what it really is ...

It's a funny term , all said in just good humor ...

And I honestly don't think boys are thinking about their girl friends when they are in the Ladki Khor form ....they just enjoy the time and  the basic thought is ' Usko baad mein dekh ley gey  ' ( I mean the  girl friend πŸ˜†  )
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sushant scared of, chal jhoote πŸ€£

Wow good articles to read esp in toi, All qualities described perfectly 

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi,soni Thank u for explaining wat ladki khor is πŸ˜†
no wonder Anki said dat to him cos he is like dat but a sharif ladki khor <33

i remember his expression wen sumeet said abt sushant  flirting wid girls in one of the pheras..he was mhmmm and giving a cuteee smile :)))
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my head is seriously spinning now two good articles from TOI in two days??πŸ˜• suddenly so much LOVE for Sushi.πŸ€” kuch toh gadbad haiπŸ˜†

anywayz yup Sushant's got that X-Factor in him😍😍 the best thing is his SMILE hayeeeeee hottie😍 poor him always gets molested by fansπŸ˜† first was during the divorce track he said he was scared by the fans and even his dog scot was scared and now all the girls who clearly wants himπŸ˜† poor guy can't even enjoy himself in the disc cuz of all the female attention but can't blame them😍😳
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sushant my sweety..........luv u....keep rocking....