Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
niki you should see Sushant in CB2 tonite performance.he luks awesomee and hott in Red wid sizzling song "yeh udi" 😍 i cant wait for sushita's performance tonite..Red is soo sushita color (not my favee but it sooo suits dem) 
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing :)

Lagta hai TOI pagal hogaya hai.. They included both HC nd Sushant in this article, whom they previously criticized for own reasons πŸ€”
Anyway, i pity Sushant for being mobbed by girls nd then feeling unsafe 🀣🀣☺️
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i thought only actresses get scared of male fans...girls are no less..they got sushant scared🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Usha , what they must be doing to get this  tall martial arts expert so scared that he wanted to run away to  home ....😲 πŸ˜†

I don't think Ankita was with him .She would have taken care of all of them single handedly ..... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

But I think he really wanted to get molested and that is why he is telling everyone about it ...🀣
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
yes guruji..never heard anki say i got scared of male fans..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ€£..
he wants some more girls around him probably...πŸ˜†..even i am trying to think what these girls were trying to do..πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think after declaring it to the world that he is hooked booked and cooked πŸ˜† he is now getting worried  about his appeal to attract girls ...
Remember , Anki once called him Ladki Khor 🀣

Even in that holi video ....he is running after other girls  throwing colour at them πŸ˜† and now he is telling the world about this ....he is letting the other girls know ' So what if I am committed , I can still be molested ' 🀣

Very good Sushant ...lage raho ....Hope you get molested more in Discos and parties ....
archanamanav thumbnail
i can see anki's blood boiling guruji..after reading this article..🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
She better  stay quiet or Sushant will get angry at her  for getting angry at those girls πŸ˜†
Itni mushkil se toh molest hua  bechaara ....😳

Thank God Ankita is scared of his temper .... she has to be scared  of something πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg , di , whats up with you these days ? πŸ˜†  ..
pehle , you used to feel shy and embarassed to talk like this ..
I think ArMan heaven and all the besharams here have had quite an influence on you πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Lunzi , I just  found this article hilarious ....

This poor kid so happy about this getting molested .....it's cute ...., I actually feel sorry for him ....I mean he must really really like Ankita that even though he loves all this female attention , he went on national Tv to propose ...πŸ˜†

I think he got  carried away that day .....you know valentine and all that ....maybe Anki told him...it's now or never ...🀣