Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TOI Ahmedabad Times Article- Pin-Up Perfect!

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
PIN-UP PERFECT

Tellytowns eminently droolworthy heartthrobs are grabbing eyeballs and winning hearts with their boy next door charm.Presenting the prime time hotties with the wow factor...

Amrita Mulchandani

They make a million nubile hearts go dhakdhak when they arrive in the boudoirs every evening.Small screens new superstars are changing the way telly shows are watched.They pull out all the stops to grab eyeballs they flaunt their dance skills,show off their fab abs in shower scenes and even display their histrionic abilities.Oh,and sometime during the show they also tug at your heartstrings and woo their beloved.

SUSHANT RAJPUT

SUSHANT RAJPUT

Claim to Fa m e :

C h a r m i n g Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav Deshmukh from the TRP-tripper Pavitra Rishta) and televisions man with lightening in his feet (he was a finalist in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4) has many female fans vying for his attention.He confesses that being a heartthrob has its share of nightmarish experiences too.I was in a disc in Delhi recently where I felt I was suddenly mobbed by this bunch of girls who almost molested me! I started feeling scared for the first time.It was 2.30 am and I wanted to go home that was very unlike me because I love to party till the wee hours of the morning.

Love Life:

All the ambiguity on his relationship with his Pavitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande was put to rest when he proposed to her on national television.

Wow factor:

Boyish charm,easy smile and down to earth nature makes him an instant hit with the fairer sex.

OMGGG how come all this sudden love from TOI on Sushant?Shocked Now he is down to earth?LOL These people only confirm he is nice then how to do they write article like that.LOL

Edited by nishr - 17 March 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxgeniuslibraPEWINDdhahiMamanaCuteCherryctnabilahnikhilsahaitoothbrush13riniiiishootingstar27JaishankarLuvSSeverstefanandreIpsittaThaneeLovePRSohamsuanlunzaarchanamanavGuggu_MintyomshreejaanuPiyatrixunknown18-Hoor-Tani91Nisha_90Vedika126Tanyaz-Preeti-

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

T4S Nisha :))
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing........ Day Dreaming
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

OMGGG how come all this sudden love from TOI on Sushant?Shocked Now he is down to earth?LOL These people only confirm he is nice then how to do they write article like that.LOL

Nisha... he is THE Sushant Singh Rajput jispe 200 crore laga thaShocked... who will take takkar with him haan, agar logon ne paper padhna band kar diya toh...???Ouch LOLLOLLOL

OKay no more kidding, I think all the negativity has stopped cos JDJ is over now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by nishr

Nisha... he is THE Sushant Singh Rajput jispe 200 crore laga thaShocked... who will take takkar with him haan, agar logon ne paper padhna band kar diya toh...???Ouch LOLLOLLOL

OKay no more kidding, I think all the negativity has stopped cos JDJ is over now. 

LOL  LOL No, Niki I think he bribed TOI writers by paying money to write only good things about him if not he not good person don't you know that. *rolls eyes* LOL

You know this just proves that all negative article we got on him was FAKE because we don't get any kind of negative article while he doing PR or performing in any other shows and it is highly unbelievable to think that he was acting weird only when he was on sets of JDJ. LOL

suan

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article Tongue 
Poor guy almost got molested by a mob of girls Wink LOLLOL
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing.
After jhalak all the negativity is dissipating i cTongue
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Oh , all he has to do is take part in the next edition of Nach Baliye with ankita.. and the negative articles will start again ...

And if Vaibhavi merchant is the judge on NB , then I see a certain journalist's pen quivering with excitement ...

dhahi

Go to top