India-Forums

Why Rajeev does not get much attention (Page 2)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
why would rajeev get screen time? he is nt dramatic, he is honest, he doesnt overact...he is sportive..he takes comments and doesnt give emotional excuses(even when niharika fainted)

so not trp material

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
 Its really nice to c your comments.. I agree with almost everyone...
I was a silent member of the forum.this is my first post.. Thanks all of you for replying..

Actually other than a sweet smile and the brief comments he doesn't give anything to add DID dramas ... But sometimes the dramas are too much compared to the dance so better to have Rajeev....If we have another one like Geeta/Marzi we wont be able to see any dance..Lol

Not that I dont like Marzi and Geeta.. They are really good.. But just thought that Rajeev also needs some good camera time :)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Actually...I don't mind that he doesn't get the attention...somehow the least attention getting individuals are the more respectable and all...Smile

Rajeev is not only a very humble person, he is also a wonderful dancer, and gives very reasonable input about the flaws in a contestant's performance and how to improve upon them. Gotta love his judgment!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBootulipbaby53

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Rajeev needs to read the Geeta to advanceLOL
Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well i think because he isnt good as a choreographer.He is a nice person and a brilliant dancer but his choreography is average many times.May be that's why.But he is a genuine person
He is not a good choreographer?? Shocked Really?? His choreo is NOT average at all! his concepts and ideas are brilliant!!
 He is the most honest judge out there! more honest than Marzi/Geeta!! and its a fact! He doesn't give stupid reasons or create unneccessary drama like other judges!!

Edited by noori777 - 18 March 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

For me the Rajeev is a very nice dancer and a nice person & a nice choreographer.. may be he is not providing enough masala to the show like Geeta and Marzi..

What do you think guys..

I really like him though...

That is righ! And that is the reason why he is not being repeated as a judge in the next DID show 'Dance ke superstars' ... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index