India-Forums

Why Rajeev does not get much attention

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
For me the Rajeev is a very nice dancer and a nice person & a nice choreographer.. may be he is not providing enough masala to the show like Geeta and Marzi..

What do you think guys..

I really like him though...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa8een4evapari2386Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dancejoyce_k-X-NeeNee-X-

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I think you hit the nail on the head! He does not do anything dramatic or masal-e-daar! He's a very nice person and great dancer who has such a great smile, but that doesn't apparently get the camera's attention.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimranvazyanezrozaewaspsharmilaRapier

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
BANG ON !!! u jst wrote wht i had in my mind .... Rajeev is such a sweetheart....his comments are genuine to all the performances he likes....without being manipulative and partial towards his own contestants.....he never gives any excuses like geeta maa does if his team does not perform well....bt takes it in a good way......n says we'll improve better.....

mansimranaewapari2386prabhasfanitalyHashiBoo

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I know he so does not get much attention. And Dada only goes on and on with Marzi! I love Rajeev, he's such a sweetheart Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaHashiBoo

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Well i think because he isnt good as a choreographer.He is a nice person and a brilliant dancer but his choreography is average many times.May be that's why.But he is a genuine person
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I completely agree with youu!

I dont think hes getting much attention either :( But im guessing it IS coz of the fact he doesnt bring the "masala" factor into the show which Murzi and Geeta do. He says what he has to say and nothing more.. So I guess that might be a reason too? :/

But its sad coz hes a great human being! Extremely sweet, a great dancer and and choreographer too! 

Hopefully we'll get to see more of him in the comin episodes and I REALLLY do hope Mithun Da gives Rajeev a surprise too.. Coz not only does he deserve one and I think it'll b fun to watch :$ But also coz its'd be extremely unfair on him if Geeta Maa and Murzi get one.. But he doesnt :(

Noor_Ul_AinShades-Of-GreyRapierOrientalDancerHashiBoo

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Rajeev Bhai needs to learn some acting skills and how to twist and turn before speaking from Geeta Ma.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLass

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Rajeev is observing and learning everything from the neighbor...bring him back next season...he will be fultooo fatakTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index