Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it not Geet who asked for it? (Page 3)

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

fab post dear,i agree with uTongue but i doubt how many would agree,u see sm people feel maan does not understand geet, and geet has suffered a lot in the hands of maan but still kept quiet!!!! u see ,geet is just 18 yrs old and so everyone understands her pain,but maan..what pain is he going through?he is a man,matured enough,its very easy for him, its geet we should think about,what is the need of caring about maan!Dead

Well said dear.
People should understand Maan is now in pain as much as Geet n to be precise even more than Geet. Losing their baby and seeing Geet in pain multiplies his grief thousand times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svijaya77

Agree. Like always, he wants to fill Geet's life with every happiness that he can give her. Bringing back their lost baby is not in his hands, but giving her a new life to look forward to, is! I think it is very natural.

It's not as if he does not share her grief. It's not as if he is going to pressure her into anything right away...it's just a thought he wants to put in her mind. How else would he try to cheer up his wife that all is not lost? by promising other happy moments ahead in their life...

Viji

Dear you put it more effectively than me that how natural it is wid Maan to think about their baby in this situation. Thank you so much.

svijaya77

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
My only problem is, talking about another baby just two days after a miscarriage might not be the best thing in the world...If the cvs handle it sensitively, they will show Maan gradually bringing her to his thinking...but if they rush it...Ouch

but either way, his intentions should never be doubted.

Edited by svijaya77 - 18 March 2011 at 2:43am
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@ Maandy
Dear i want to tell you onething. I'm a tubelight. Shocked Wink
It seems you are making fun of my title n got me wrong. D'oh Ouch
But i love the way how humorously you put in your views.Heart
Let me explain you yaar.
I didn't mean Geet wanted a SR or a baby from Maan by her 'mera baby vapas lado Maan'
Being a woman myself how can i ever think low of Geet or for that any woman in that way? Confused
I told that in the second para of my post itself that all she meant is the grief for her lost baby.
But i wanted to say what would a man like Maan who is ready to give his own empire to see a smile in his Wife's face do after hearing those heart wrenching words? How can he bring back her hope?
Is he an impotent or an oldman to think about other ways [ways -i meant only about baby talk not SR] to comfort her?
If u don't believe me plz go thro' our friends' posts yaar. They are more clear than me.
Smile

Edited by Chelsha - 18 March 2011 at 2:58am

pickachu

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
of course maan is thinking as any male wud in this siituation..but don't forget geet is reacting as any woman no let me put it correctly many women do in such a situation...whatever anybody says i strongly believe a man cannot equal or understand the extend of pain and loss of an unborn child holds for a mother who loved him from the time she knows she is pregnant. may be that concept is becoming foolish in this world of fast like where one night stands and i pills are fashionable, nowadays wudn't we consider devdas foolish?
to get back to my point maan is  concerned but he cud have given her some healing time, she lost her baby only a few days back...nd already she is showing a bit of progress .....why can't people understand u can't replace a child with another? then i hope these supporters wud support geet thinking of marriage the very next day if she becomes a widow!! ....because if she cries at his, god forbid, death daadi muche maan ladho then it means daadi is advised to hunt for a man whose name is maan!!!Wink

Edited by bangalores - 18 March 2011 at 3:23am
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
My dear friends. It seems again i have set my foot in a whirlpool. I want to clear one thing. I love both Maan n Geet equally. And i think both are right in their own point of view. I love n respect all ur views whether you supported me or not. I am honoured that you all commented on my post. I want to give reply for each of ur post. But i have to leave for my work now. When i come back i'll SURELY GIVE REPLIES for ur posts.
Thank you so much
Chelsha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloompickachu

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i agree with u
maaneet are best.....
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
 @Chelsha: Veryyyyy nice post!!!
Loveeee ur post!!
But the point is that the forum has divided into two groups. 
1:Geet fans.
2:Maan fans.

When u will say something good about maan or geet.The other group will feel bad and either start finding negativity in ur post or start praising their fav character.Seriously i feel really  veryy bad b/c  i loveee maneet not only MAAN or GEET but sorry to say there r only few TRUE maneetians on the forum even though many of the fans claim themselves as true maneetians.I think so people should understand that if u don't like some thing which the character has done then instead of bashing the character(In this way u will hurt many people).Simply bash the cvs.

Sorry about the long comment but i'm tried of this negativity on the forum!!

Go to top