India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Right or wrong??????? (Page 4)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
She's rong..MSK wud have been so damn hurt by dat..but at the same time they both are rong in their own places..
I just hate the MU thing coming up..i just watched sbs.HOW on earth n WHY is she holding dev's arm?? This is so indigestibleDead..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I don't think that what Geet said was wrong. I have a few points which I would like to say in regards to this.

1. By saying that the baby was her life, she meant (at least to me) that all the struggles she had been doing had been for her child. Fighting her family and even not doing the DNA test because she didn't want to risk her baby's life. When we lose one of the main reasons for continuing to tackle our difficulties in life it is hard to focus on the rest of the world.

2.Geet said that the baby was her life.....but remember that she loves Maan more than her own life. She has put Maan above her baby many times, showing how much she does love him. For example when after Maan was discharged from hospital she didn't go against Dev until Maan was well.

3. When we are experiencing turbulent emotions, whether it is anger, happiness or despair we use hyperbole and say things  may not have said otherwise. Both Maan and Geet do this, like any other human beings. It is understandable.

Sorry for the long response but hope it makes sense.Smile

PS: I am a BIG Maan fan....but more so I am a MAANEET Fan. LOL just wanted to make sure you know that I am not just supporting Geet.

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 18 March 2011 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.SaynaFM

lilsasha Goldie
lilsasha
lilsasha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

She's rong..MSK wud have been so damn hurt by dat..but at the same time they both are rong in their own places..
I just hate the MU thing coming up..i just watched sbs.HOW on earth n WHY is she holding dev's arm?? This is so indigestibleDead..

nope that SBS was behind the scene... she is not holding his hand in actual epi
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by verode

Guys did u all heared that in yesterday episode from Geet she says her whole life was that Baby. I know she struggled her life for that baby. unfortunately it is gone. But Maan is he have any significant in her life. He saved her and baby so many times i think. By saying those words to MSK is she right or wrong?????????????

If that baby was not in Geet's life- Do you think that MSK or Geet's story would have moved ahead?

Well said...Agree with you completelyClapClap
Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
OMG give that girl some space  dude, she just hade a MC.
In case you dont know but its quite traumatic, and at time the emotions are magnifying, and it can also lead to that you dont think rationally. 
I know ppl personally who has gone through this and it has happend worse things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.SaynaFMutopia88

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I believe that she right in her own place...

As i have stated before in my own topic, that Geet will always have a greater connection to the baby than Maan ever will.

Not to say that Maan doesnt care for the baby, Yes he indeed loved the baby dearly and wholeheartedly but for Geet, the baby was her world.
This baby gave her the strength and the power to actually stand on her two feet, go against her family, and eventually landed her in Dehli where she coincidentally meet Maan.

Without this baby it wouldnt have been possible for our precious Maneet to come together....
This story is about our Geet are the hurdles she goes through to live a life that every girl has the right to, and this girl who had the right to her baby lost it, a baby that shaped her entire future, So in terms that baby has become an important part in her life..her zindagi...

She had a miscarriage...A mother and her baby, A wonderful bond, she lost it, give her time to grieve for her lose, any women should understand that...

It doesnt mean that she doesnt love our MSK more or less...it is equal...TO give someone else Love doesnt mean that you have to take it away from someone...
To give importance to one thing doesnt mean you are taking away the importance of another.....

My opinion..No offense to anyone...

Edited by PurplePetal - 18 March 2011 at 2:38pm

RolzzSaynaFMutopia88

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
figuratively Geet is right.

Maan surely understands what she meant.

Geet and Maan, love each other with their whole being and there should be no doubt about that in the audiences mind.

.Regal.AmiiishSaynaFM

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

OMG give that girl some space  dude, she just hade a MC.
In case you dont know but its quite traumatic, and at time the emotions are magnifying, and it can also lead to that you dont think rationally. 
I know ppl personally who has gone through this and it has happend worse things.

Enke cycle ka break kharab ho gaya hai.LOL Don't expect any comforting lines for Geet from them. For them Maan is mahaan and Geet is a dull and immature girl who does not know how to live her life..

.Regal.AmiiishSaynaFM

Go to top