India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Right or wrong??????? (Page 3)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
if i think only practical then geet is wrong because msk has done alot for geet which is not even measreable. so she shouldn't have done it but if i see her condition that she just lost her that baby for which she fought with everyone in her family. she left her family and everything just for this baby. and also her mentally condition is not well as well because she is going through the grieving period then i think she is not wrong. i am not saying that she is right but just because of timing and condition and atmosphere she had around so she said this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozlilsasha..VeenaGcian..

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by verode

You know dear MSK is not just a happened thing in her life. The baby she talks about was saved by him

Did you understand what me wrote? He happened in her life. Yes, he saved her but did not define her character. The baby defined her character and the groW*H of the character. Take out the baby from the picture and Geet has no identity.

A show should been seen as a story and most of us fail to do so because we get most of the time attached to characters and actors. Think from the story perspective and trace back her journey, you won't find any fault in that statement.

yes,the baby gave geet identity-that was during the initial days of the show,lately,geet seemed least interested in the baby,she used to jump around always,maan was he one who took care of her!once in a while,touching the tummy and speaking to the baby does not make smone a mother.u need to hv certain amount of maturity which geet lacked!
yes,msk happened to her, but should not the baby and maan both be equal to her?geet also happened to maan,does he love her less than say dadima who was there with him since he was born??i am not doubting geet's love for maan but to say that the baby is more imp than maan is wrong,they should hv been equal!

yes,a show should be seen as a story,the characters are part of the story only, if we r saying smthing against one character,does not mean we r bashing the actress! 

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i am agree with u veena.she is wrong.use yeh nahi kehna chahiye tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz..VeenaGcian..

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by verode

I have not seen the show from the beginning but still understand the sentiments behind those words. The girl said in one of the episodes ... I became a mother before you became part of my life, and her life revolved around that baby. MSK just happened en route but the lost baby was what defined her character.

What is right or wrong in that? Some times a woman needs to think  from the perspective of a woman.

You know dear MSK is not just a happened thing in her life. The baby she talks about was saved by him
and for that she must owe him her identity and self respect? Surely any relationship that is based on such expectations and obligations cannot be love at all!

who is saying that she should owe him her self respect?God!  we r saying that for her the baby and maan should hv been equal!that is called true love!

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Ria_sengupta: Thank you for the reply Smile Let me comprehend what you meant and then said. Okay, I think if I am not wrong: you meant to say: Mann is a flawless human being and Geet is blessed to have him in her life.

Geet has an identity of her own (and it's important for a girl to have her identity, according to me, irrespective of whether she is in love or a God is part of her life) and that child gave her that identity. She experienced the feeling of motherhood first, and later the man became a part of her life. Did she say, I value you less or you do not matter to me. She just said : The baby was the most important part of her life. Plus, people grieve in different ways. Yes MSK accepted the baby as his own but the baby was growing in the womb of the girl. Imagine the emptiness that she must be feeling when the baby is no more in her womb.

Who is saying, the actress is being bashed here. Just said see the show as a story and trace back the journey of the protagonist: You won't find fault in that statement.

Edited by an12345678 - 18 March 2011 at 12:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.-sumaiya--pixie--Sangs-RolzzSaynaFM-lazybee-utopia88

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
geet ka woh matlab nahi tha.........woh depression mein thiCry.....so she didn't have any track of what she was saying.woh bhi jaanti hai ki maan uske liye kitna important hai..........but she is gonna realise this mistake  of her much later.......

Edited by mansi95 - 18 March 2011 at 2:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha..VeenaGcian..

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
She's wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Ria_sengupta: Thank you for the reply Smile Let me comprehend what you meant and then said. Okay, I think if I am not wrong: you meant to say: Mann is a flawless human being and Geet is blessed to have him in her life.

Geet has an identity of her own (and it's important for a girl to have her identity, according to me, irrespective of whether she is in love or a God is part of her life) and that child gave her that identity. She experienced the feeling of motherhood first, and later the man became a part of her life. Did she say, I value you less or you do not matter to me. She just said : The baby was the most important part of her life. Plus, people grieve in different ways. Yes MSK accepted the baby as his own but the baby was growing in the womb of the girl. Imagine the emptiness that she must be feeling when the baby is no more in her womb.

Who is saying, the actress is being bashed here. Just said see the show as a story and trace back the journey of the protagonist: You won't find fault in that statement.

Well said..Nothing more to add!! Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.-sumaiya--pixie--Sangs-SaynaFM-lazybee-utopia88

Go to top