jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz maam don't again start this discussion. U have already created one post which is agitating the entire forum. Now again. Plzzzzzzzzzz it is a request not to start such discussions which will add more fuel to already burning forum

Excuse madam,

This topic i make for yesterday episode. i am not adding fuel to anything. i just wrote my opinion. if u are not interested don't reply. The other topic agitating the forum u said is not related to this that i said for TB article and i think i am in no need of your advice

iam just requesting and not giving an advice. iam a guy and younger than u. I called u maam because yesterday in ur post u mentioned that u r mother. Whatever it may be i respect the word "mother" more than anything in this world. Regarding ur topic i gave reply becoz iam in love with maaneet. As u cannot tolerate a word against maan, similarly i cannot tolerate a word against maaneet and their love. Sorry if am a bit harsh.

Believe me i don't knoe that u are a Guy. and i havent did anything wrong with my topic. Did i?????????

no maam iam not saying that ur topic is wrong. But this topic can become a platform for bashing of characters. Thats it.

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I have not seen the show from the beginning but still understand the sentiments behind those words. The girl said in one of the episodes ... I became a mother before you became part of my life, and her life revolved around that baby. MSK just happened en route but the lost baby was who defined her character.

What is right or wrong in that? Some times a woman needs to think  from the perspective of a woman.

Edited by an12345678 - 17 March 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.gurpreet28-sumaiya-Preethi-Premi-pixie--Sangs-Rolzzutopia88

lilsasha Goldie
lilsasha
lilsasha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

I think Geet is wrong....
Maan has given enough proof to geet bout him being involved in baby to the same extent as her. Docs appointments, cravings, learning bout pregnancy n new born, girl/boy, color & much much more... So he has lost a most loved baby too!!...
For maan whose baby it is doesnt matter... for him the only fact is enough that he loves a girl Geet  who is gonna be a mother of a child & whoever is dearer to her is dearer to him as well.
I don't understand why is geet suddenly so insecured & why is she emotionally detached from Maan- the only person who stood by her in pain & despair... 
Imagine a guy roaming in front of him day n nite who has seen his wife without clothes (his own relationship infact has not reached this far yet)... if it was some other guy he would imagine that nite each time he saw them together... dil kitna dukhta hoga...but such is not the case with Maan.. he places his love for geet before anything else...
yeh ladki bhi na sacchh mein kam akkal hi hai... Disapprove

-edited

Edited by lilsasha - 18 March 2011 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..jasraj123

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I have not seen the show from the beginning but still understand the sentiments behind those words. The girl said in one of the episodes ... I became a mother before you became part of my life, and her life revolved around that baby. MSK just happened en route but the lost baby was what defined her character.

What is right or wrong in that? Some times a woman needs to think  from the perspective of a woman.

You know dear MSK is not just a happened thing in her life. The baby she talks about was saved by him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinozlilsashaDMKJ_VBjasraj123

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

You know dear MSK is not just a happened thing in her life. The baby she talks about was saved by him

Did you understand what me wrote? He happened in her life. Yes, he saved her but did not define her character. The baby defined her character and the groW*H of the character. Take out the baby from the picture and Geet has no identity.

A show should been seen as a story and most of us fail to do so because we get most of the time attached to characters and actors. Think from the story perspective and trace back her journey, you won't find any fault in that statement.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.-pixie--Sangs-Rolzzutopia88

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Originally posted by an12345678

I have not seen the show from the beginning but still understand the sentiments behind those words. The girl said in one of the episodes ... I became a mother before you became part of my life, and her life revolved around that baby. MSK just happened en route but the lost baby was what defined her character.

and for that she must owe him her identity and self respect? Surely any relationship that is based on such expectations and obligations cannot be love at all!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.Geekgod-Sangs-Rolzz-lazybee-utopia88

maaneet28 Groupbie
maaneet28
maaneet28

For a mother ,a child  is  the most important in  her life and the child will always come first.So if geet has told that child was  her life   i dont find it wrong afterall she is a mother.

Geet has proved maans significance in her life like when she went on her knees in front of Dev for maans life and when she lost her baby by worrying for maan

If Maan is geets Saviour then geet is also an angel who brought love and happiness in his life

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28.Regal.Geekgod-Sangs-Rolzzutopia88jasraj123

Go to top