India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

people are not interested (Page 3)

Sue Jeet Groupbie
Sue Jeet
Sue Jeet

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Oh and the only reason I started watching is cos the promo had Vivan in it....so thought he was the lead....
No Vivan = no need to watch!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Jeet

Oh and the only reason I started watching is cos the promo had Vivan in it....so thought he was the lead....
No Vivan = no need to watch!

I completely Agree with you, couldn't have put it better myselfClap!!!!

The only reason i was stoked for this show was cause Vivan was the 2nd main lead!! i just can't believe that his character doesnt have the same time on screen like the other 2 brothers i mean all three of them are mains!!

Edited by -PrinKa- - 24 March 2011 at 6:23pm
imurfansir Groupbie
imurfansir
imurfansir

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
they need to speed up the show a bit and show more happening in the story in general... nothing really has moved since suraj and lakshmi got married and that whole upshaguni drama and dadi and esp that shobna are just toooooo cliched to handle........ they need to bring some youthful energy in the show and show the soooo many youngesters they have in the show doing something more exciting......... they didnt even play holi in this show which could have been sooooooooo much fun (esp with anisha dancing..... ohhhhh she is such a good performer)
yellowpurse Senior Member
yellowpurse
yellowpurse

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
such a drag...boring i'm sry to say
schnueff Groupbie
schnueff
schnueff

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
lol, for being so boring we discuss it lot na????nd for holi that can still come..many shows have not shown holi yet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
big reason is Laado is having high voltage drama........and frm last two weeks.......its getting 4.5+ ratings..........then cms Pratigya....... SO SL has no takewrs....................
Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I find Laxmi boring and sorry to say but village girls are not as naaive as they r making Laxmi out to be......If anything, they r more crafty.... I am not keen on Suraj and can't believe that he still hasn't been caught with Ragini yet... The show is a drag and those of you who hate granny, I think she is funny........but overall, story is toooooooooooo slow......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211RoseFairy

palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
always found granny funny even Shobna matlab Sherlock Holmes....now what will they do to Jenny once she is back in the house??if they find fault with Laxmi on everything then Jenny will be great target!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index