India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

people are not interested

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
friends the show has covered 2 months..but still this forum is not active..only 4 or 5 members post here regularly....why so??what the actual cause that people are not interested in discussing about sl??i think much people are not watching it regularly??what's the reason??timings,acting,storyline or  anything else???what are not making people discussing interesting topics here??even there is no updates abt the trp too and noone is giving written updates too.....what do you think of the reason which make this forum so inactive??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanadesikimsamfuzzyface

rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i think its the story........ plus they have such good actors like Vivan and Anisha but they are not using them... Its disappointing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imurfansir

malvikasingh Groupbie
malvikasingh
malvikasingh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I find Laxmi's way of talking fake and irritating

Edited by malvikasingh - 19 March 2011 at 2:31am
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I was also wondering why this forum is not so active. Initial days we had many members here but now hardly find anyone. 

I think many are not interested as the story is quite slow and boring too. But hope soon it will turn into an interesting story. 

In spite of having many good actors the CVs are doing such a boring job.Angry

And about updates, I hope the problem will be solved within this week or next week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanafuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I guess the story line is pretty predictable, which is why ppl are interested. They shld have taken the road less travelled and I think ( i cld be wrong), ppl dun like laxmi n suraj jodi.
But let's give CVs some time to  build up the story and see where it goes, maybe it will pick up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_

kanpurdays Newbie
kanpurdays
kanpurdays

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
yaaa very dull and boring...... everything is sooo predictable. I would have stopped watching the show by now had anisha kapoor not been a part of it....... watching it only and only for her
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
sorry but u noe m no thappy w/ da track goin rite noe
1st i think der sud b sum1 else in place of laxmi n if Vivan wuz da main lead den i preety sure peeps 'll cum here
it cud cuz of da main lead as well as da story goin rite now iz borin
like daily soap
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Don't know bout u guys but I find the story a bit interesting I actually wanna see if Suraj and Laxmi will really fall in love (I think that there is a possibility of this happening and the story will definately get more interesting), will Suraj have a change of heart? or will he continue being selfish?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index