India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur OS: Incomplete

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hello guys how are you this is one random scene on mayank and nupur, it is a really weird OS that i wrote on them, but since i did write it i thought of sharing it with you guys!

Nups body was vibrating; her ears were filled with the sound of rocks colliding. She felt cold air blowing her hair, making her shiver. She looked outside only seeing dark; no stars were shinning, just plain dark. She felt warm air on her left shoulder as the door to her compartment opened and a lady with her kid walked past her.  She was standing at the edge of the train door, feeling it move with a speed, where she was going she didn't know, even the thought about where he was taking her churned her stomach. She came outside of her compartment to feel relaxed, but darkness outside was becoming a fear.

Mayank: "Hey jaan there you are". The sudden voice of mayank stumble nups balance and in an instant her feet slipped half her body was out of the train, she felt numb as the air on her face came with increased force. It was all so sudden that she didn't realize mayank was holding her hand, he pulled her in. He wrapped his arms around. Nups stood there taking what had happened, and then she put her hands on mayank's shoulder slightly pushing him away.  Mayank let go nups, who walked into her compartment, mayank followed her furious. When the reached their seat, finally mayank spoke.

Mayank: "what were you thinking Nupur, you could have died". (Speaking furiously). At first nups ignored mayank's mark. Then she felt mayank's hand land on her shoulder hard. She lost her control; she flicked his hand off her shoulder and stood up facing him".

Nups: "maybe that was exactly what I was trying to do, but to my unfortunate luck you came just in time". Mayank was taken back a little by nups response and her loud voice.

Mayank: 'what is wrong with you Nupur, what have I done wrong that you are behaving like this"? Said in subtle voice

Nups: "What have you done mayank you kidnapped me from my engagement and brought me in this train".

Mayank: "nups you didn't want that engagement, you didn't even love Rohan!"

Nups: "yes I didn't but that doesn't mean I love you". Again mayank was taken aback by her response.

Mayank: "But I do, what is wrong with me Nupur, I have loved you since the first day of college I never had the courage to tell you but when I found that you were getting married to someone else I couldn't except that and watch your life getting ruined I did this all for you".

Nups: (screaming in a low pitch) "No mayank Sharma you did all of this for yourself, you didn't even bother to ask me once if I loved you or not, if I wanted your help you made all of the decision of your life and mine as well whether this made me happy or not, you are selfish mayank that's what you are". Her words hurt mayank deeply, tears started to form in his eyes.

Mayank: (whispered) "I did this for love nups for you".

Nups: "No mayank do you even know what love is? Love is a pure feeling it about thinking others happiness before your own, it's about giving mayank, for me you were always my closest friend I could count on when I was in problem you were part of my life, but now you have become someone I hate, I will never be able to love you mayank you will always be my dark memory that I will have to deal with all my life mayank, I hate you". Saying that she fell on her seat covered her face. Mayank stood there taking her words, he didn't know how to react, and he sat on his seat just staring out the window.

Nups woke up in two hours from the voice of the loud train horn. She looked out, the train had stopped on a station, and she got up only to find the seat in front of her empty. She thought about her words to mayank, thinking maybe they were harsh. She looked for mayank but he wasn't there her stomach was growling from hunger. She got off at the station when to stand to buy herself a sandwich. She was coming back to the train, when she stopped.

Nups (thinking) this could be my chance I can just go away now and mayank wouldn't know, wait where will I go?  my parents will never accept me now, thanks mayank thank you for ruining my life.

She walked back onto the train walked towards her seat, again mayank wasn't there. She walked around her compartment looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. She went back to her seat; there she saw a piece of pink paper under her sandwich. She unfolded the paper and a ticket fell out. She started reading the letter.

Nupur

You were right I am one selfish person; I had no right to take decisions of your life. Just because I love you more than my life doesn't mean that you have the same feelings for me, I don't know nups what went wrong. One thing I am not regretful about is saving you from that engagement, I understand that my way was very wrong, but when you told me nups I just didn't know what else to do Nupur you were crying on my shoulder not wanting this engagement. I am sorry nups for doing all this and ruining your life, I know you hate me and you always will.  Nups the first day I saw you I fell in love it was a strange feeling I have never felt before, your happiness meant everything to me from that time on, my parents never bothered about me they were always busy in their own fights, but when you started to caring for me, I felt happy. I never wanted to hurt you but I did, I know you will never be able to forgive me but please try. I have called up your family and told them everything, at the next station your brother will be waiting for you. One more thing I don't want to be that bad memory in your life Nupur, forget me as if I was a just a night mare as if this night never happened. Bye

Love you  Your friend

Mayank

She smiled at the part where mayank had cut of love you and wrote your friend. Tears started rolling down her eyes as she read the letter; she tried looking for mayank but couldn't find him. Finally the station came and she got off the train, and met with her brother. As the train started moving she waved to it, because she somewhere knew that mayank was watching her.

Mayank was standing at the door, again feeling incomplete.  He then walked back to his seat; there he saw a letter and a yellow flower.

Mayank

I don't know how to thank you, I know I said bad things to you before, I was just upset over everything, and you kidnapped me from my engagement. I was worried about my family our status and everything. But I did have every right to say all that, but I could have put it in better words then that. Mayank you did a lot for me, I am sorry for hurting you, but we will always be my friend mayank I want us to be friends again forgetting all this. One more thing you will never be a nightmare for me but a friend, a companion I can always count on. I will forgive you only on one condition you will get of that train now and come back home to your parents and give them another chance they deserve it. Last thing your handwriting still hasn't improved a bit so we still have to work on that.

You friend

Mayank

Mayank: "that is how it happened, now happy you two".

6 year old boy: "wow that what a great story".

8 year old girl: "How sweet dad but mom sounds so mean how could she leave you like this, I don't like her now". Just then nups entered the room holding a mixing bowl.

Nups: "Mayank what are you telling them".

Mayank: "Nothing nups, I was just". Nups glared at him.

Mayank: "okay I am sorry I was telling my little princess Palak and my champ raj about our love story".

Nups: "oh really!".

Palak: "dad if mom did leave then how did marry her".

Nups: "uhh I kidnapped your dad the same way he did from his wedding except I had more courage to tell his parents then and there that I loved him, unlike your dad who just took me into a train".

Mayank: "oh hello, it's even okay you hurt me so much with your words, remember in the train so".

Nups: "so what so what huh you freaking kidnapped me did you realize how upset I was!".  Palak and raj looked at their parents arguing about their train ride, finally today they knew what had exactly happened in the train ten years ago, now they could seat back relax and watch their parents argue like kids.

Guys i know this is not one of my best OS, but please do give reviews/criticism!  Smile

Edited by lopli - 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009princesssonamayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfanaysha1989NirvrithiAmrtinacutiepie12Asmara.shivangi278mayur-ki-diwanikirti123Mystiquegopi06DhanakZBhawna_articrazymayurian--jiya--zariya123Wings-of-Fire-firebird-Maahzabeen-Samira-.SilentPrincessShwePoosreevijayanlove.mayurartiMou.dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123-PD-saraaa.swati05annie07Faria.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
it was sweet.........loved it
Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
It was a very very beautiful OS
Plz do complete the story
i wanna knw how nups realized that she loves mayank and how she  confessed it to mayank
plzzzzzzz update next part

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
beautiful OS dear!
i loved it
thnx for the pm Smile
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
it was really cute. both of them were really cute.
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Its a very sweet one... very adorable, very well written Ria..
mayur-ki-diwani Goldie
mayur-ki-diwani
mayur-ki-diwani

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
amazing part

gr8 combination of fun n sentiments

do write more soon
-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
aww... ria...