India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A note for d cv-s

SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I dnt ndrstnd ds at al...d way d story s going- evry1 s dslikng it, quitng d shw, quitng d forum, d trp-s r droppng..bt stl d creatives wnt listn 2 wat we hv 2 say and make d story sumthng dat we'd like..al of us here love pkyek..we want ds shw 2 b d BEST..bt r d creatvs rely dat DUMB ??? dey dnt sim 2 get wat we wnt 2 say..or mayb, dey dnt evn bother 2 go thru d publc reactions (india_forums, facebuk) aftr evry episode s aired..dey r makng d shw 4 d audience, so isn't it STUPID AND DUMB 2 dvlp a trck d audience s hatng ? Al episods r just filled wid filler craps..hu r d creatvs tryng 2 fool ? I LOVE PKYEK..ABHIYA..bt d shw s fast lusng its charm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-

harshiti4ever Groupbie
harshiti4ever
harshiti4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
 i totally agree wid u .. the show is no longer wht it used 2 be..so less of abhay and piya..is killing me..i am not at all interested in others except abhiya/visu..i hate the cvs 4 doing this...they have made a mess out a show which has such gr8 actors..its really sad...i really hope they wont show piya falling 4 sid..nd if they shw it its bye bye to this shw frm my sideCry
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Completely Agree! Only a magic can save PKYEK from the mess it is now. Those who have read the International Vampire Romance Bestsellers or seen Movies/TV Series based on them can see what  a pathetic copy or imitation this Serial is. Of course even to copy one need to have talents... The USP of the show was Vivian-Sukirti chemistry...now with even that lacking I am sure many more would quit watching the Show.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 18 March 2011 at 12:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo-rupa-

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Completely Agree! Only a magic can save PKYEK from the mess it is now. Those who have read the International Vampire Romance Bestsellers or seen Movies/TV Series based on them can see what  a pathetic copy or imitation this Serial is. Of course even to copy one need to have talents... The USP of the show was Vivian-Sukirti chemistry...now with even that lacking I am sure many more would quit watching the Show.
very well said "nakal me bhi akal honi chahiye" which i think ekta dnt hav......she needs 2 borrow....i dnt undersatnd hw was she able 2 make a career in Entertainment field....where creativity is required..................

AnamikaSJain

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Agree , ABHLYA is soul of the PKYEK and  that is lacking . Hope they bring back the track asap.

AnamikaSJain

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

yes cv has ruined abhay's character in this serial, his roll is so less after all he is a lead character but his roll is only for view seconds and abhiya chemistory so so less its not showing any justing for this story line, its "pyar ki ye ek kahani" then where is pyar and love abhay used to hurt piya.if is there any problem between abhiya be it personal or technical so please make it happy ending but don't ruin its story line.

abhay was so fearless in initially show but now he is so scared what is this he is so weak, he is unable to save piya from sidharth. what cv wants to show us.

cv you show us how abhay was so scare he was hiding piya, he had to kidnap piya from sidharth, but now he know very well sidhartgh aware regarding piya then where is safty point of view, previously he used to keep watching piya but now she with sidharth is he not aware. then what was the need to kidnap piya only for hiding.

and many other points we have this time.

AnamikaSJain

homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
AngryAbay 's character is suffering becoz of ekta's personal she is purposely doing it so that we hate abhay ufff viv so that v viewers loose interest in vivian  ye sab hamari galti v fans ekta ko itna bhav dete hai watching her serials  so she thinks is goddess of daily soaps i.e. sbs  She should not forget uska indian audience ke sath paala padah hai And i really hate her she has done this before with Rajeev, Iqbal n now viv She is forgetting that Balika Vadhu on colors gave her a big slap on her face n daily soap n she had to end her favourite kyonki sas bhi kabhi bahu thi. If she will do it again with viv  i really curse her that uska daily soap aur trp ka naamoh nishaan mit jayega n firstly her balaji telefilms. She should realise hum fans hai to ekta hai hamare bina she is nothing.   Angry

Edited by homyar - 18 March 2011 at 10:26pm

--sanchita--

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
yeah very less of abhiya dese days

even i feel ekta is having some problems with vivo

he comes 4 a few seconds as a bechara nd then disapperas in d dark

nd i feel d gay track should be ended

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index