India-Forums

Written Update of March 16th & 17th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Hello sorry for the inconvenience'it will be shot update as I am really tired and not feeling well

Ms tries to make Rasal realize that both of his daughters are important to him

Rasal says to MS because of ME you got respect but you only care about YOUR daughter

Rukmi asks Ranveer to stop Rasal from leaving the haveli

Ranveer goes to convince Rasal to stay by saying you and Rukmi have the same right over me

Rasal does not like the idea and says if you give ONLY that right to me I will stay

Ranveer tells Rasal that there is big difference between you and Rukmi as she is fighting for Rasal

Ranveer reminds Rasal how she use to fight for Rukmi's rights when he hated her

Rasal says that is because I was being her sister she is fighting you cause she doesn't want to feel guilty

Ranveer does not like the idea and leaves and tells Rukmi there is no point of stopping her

Rasal gives the property paper back to BT and Chanchel gets happy but the family is sad

Gishu asks Rasal why is she mad at Rukmi and she tells him that Rukmi is not our sister

Gishu asks Rukmi why is Rasal talking like this and Rukmi promises to fix everything

As everyone is saying bye to Rasal, Rukmi begs Ranveer to stop Rasal or she will die

Ranveer asks is she more important to you than me and Rukmi asks him not to make her choose

Ranveer yells out STOP and fills Rasals maang with sindhoor and says don't go for shake of sindhoor

Ranveer says I will not put any condition but I really believe that you are as much as my wife as Rukmi

Ranveer also says if you want to go you can but since you sacrificed so much before for your family I now realize it and I am asking you to give another chance but Rasal picks her beg and walks toward the door but at the end she drops her beg and says your sindhoor has become laxmen rekha and stopping me to go and h goes toward her and tells her we will work this out

Rukmi is happy to see this and so is everyone in the family

The 2 evils are annoyed on how their plan fails every time when it comes to destroying Rasals child

DD knocks on the 3 evils door and asks Chanchel to take care of Rasal

MS thanks Ranveer for keeping his respect and MS asks for his leave to go back to village

Ranveer asks MS to stay till Rasals anger calms down but MS says no and Rukmi convinces him

DD does not like this idea and tells MS she will stay back and MS tells her to talk to Ranveer

Ranveer comes and says to DD she will not stay as she will go back to village with her son

Ranveer also tells her she ruined everyone life by switching the letter but 3 of them will fix it and he does not want DD to stay here and fill Rasals head with more evils things (thank you for saying that)

Moomal tells Rasal everything will be okay but Rasal the cry baby says nothing will change as I only stayed because I love Ranveer but I cannot see him with another woman would you be if Mohit had another woman in his life' (well Rukmi is Ranveers  1st wife but I can understand Rasals anger)

Dadisa and Kamal are happy about what Ranveer said but Moomal make them realize how they have different thoughts when it comes to their DIL and their own daughter

Kamal makes Rasal realizes that she should fight for his love as sindhoor had that much power and Rukmis love is not strong or else Rasal would never come in Ranveers life as Rukmis love is strong till the time Ranveer does not gain his memory back and I am sure he will gain his memory and Rasal agrees

Rukmi goes to Rasals room as she is sleeping and see the torn picture of RasVeer and goes and joints it with glue as she puts it on table Rasal wakes up by calling Ranveer name and sees Rukmi and asks what is she doing here and Rukmi says I came to fix your picture and Rasal says you fixed the picture but what about the gap between the picture but with my love I will fix that too

Rukmi smiles and says that what I want I want you to make him realize how much you love him that he even forgets me and Rasal says as sweet are your talks you are not like that in real life right now your days are good but my days will come to as I will make him only mine because Ranveer is mine and always will be (OMG woman you are very STUPID) and show ends on RUKMI

Tomorrow: Chanchel tells Rasal to makes Ranveer think there is something going on between Ashu and Rukmi  (oh good Rasal please do that so Ranveer can gain his memory as the whole history will repeat itself)

Edited by ziddiladki - 18 March 2011 at 7:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonikudi83momsx3nirvBonaisamirah23bipsLeandraRoshini1494

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Like all of us predicted, when Ranveer tries to give rights to Rukhmi, Rasal becomes ungrateful!  Never will this woman be unselfish - she doesn't care about her sister who suffered for so long seeing another woman with her husband. And now when Rasal has a chance to realize this, she turns into an idiot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladkiRoshini1494

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top