Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the day anmol lost his calm .... (Page 4)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

definitely in B2 would want to get a little change in anmol's character.

dashing and new hair style personalitywise already perfect for his coming back in B2..Embarrassed

..now just want his character to have a little more attitude and it will be as anmol always says "perfect"..Smile

to DKP-RS as you have sketched his character to the T in season one hope in B2 its the same out of the world one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I agree Saveeta..
I feel Anmol as a person is very calm but when things go beyond his control he looses his calm...Over the 7 years Ragini has never seen him loose his temper, But that day when he had a fued with Vasu  he did'nt say a word walked out and removed all his frustration at the sastha..and to sharma ji

When he came back Ragini was furious but he could'nt let go his anger but he was calm and he told her indirectly that I am also a human being and I have a temper LOL

It was good scene  I think he nailed it well with his  anger which is justified..

Next day after jogging also when Gunni noticed it she knew it was with my reason her Chachu was so annoyed, The kids also noticed and whne Ragini asked for breakfast he woudl always have with pleasure but he ignored and wanted to get reeady

All along he has been quite calm, but when he looses his calm its a beautiful treat to watch

I have seen so much of Apu loosing calm as Armaan and Dev , but Anmol's is a differnt flavor altogether !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I agree Saveeta..
I feel Anmol as a person is very calm but when things go beyond his control he looses his calm...Over the 7 years Ragini has never seen him loose his temper, But that day when he had a fued with Vasu  he did'nt say a word walked out and removed all his frustration at the sastha..and to sharma ji

When he came back Ragini was furious but he could'nt let go his anger but he was calm and he told her indirectly that I am also a human being and I have a temper LOL

It was good scene  I think he nailed it well with his  anger which is justified..

Next day after jogging also when Gunni noticed it she knew it was with my reason her Chachu was so annoyed, The kids also noticed and whne Ragini asked for breakfast he woudl always have with pleasure but he ignored and wanted to get reeady

All along he has been quite calm, but when he looses his calm its a beautiful treat to watch

I have seen so much of Apu loosing calm as Armaan and Dev , but Anmol's is a differnt flavor altogether !!

I loved Anmol's temper its rockingLOL
Infact I was feeling so bored at times since I think Apurva is best when he is angry
I so wanted to see him get angry and Ragini and she manofying him lekin when he was anmol Rajvansh he was a completely different angry man .. Maybe since there were kids in teh house and not much domenstic  arguments could be shown
but once shivani came I was  having the best treat when anmol  lost his calm LOLSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I too loved Anmol's attitude towards ShivaniClap.It was a pleasant and a wonderful surprise for me from ApurvaDay Dreaming,as I know only calm and composed Anmol who loved his wife and daughter dearly.Embarrassed

sami01saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
@krithika...no doubt apoorva was just outstanding in his attitude angry scenes..Clap

shivani did brought the other side of anmol's character..him being always the cool-calm guy changed completely wherever shivani was in sight..

it was total treat to watch him with attitude and anger towards shivani..

i remember the car scene he was near to kick shivani out of the car esp when she told him tammy is not his daughter..it was just wow that scene..Embarrassed

next once he saw ragini and kids his smile was back..they were the soothing factor in his life..Smile

Edited by savee_k - 14 April 2011 at 9:45pm

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...no doubt apoorva was just outstanding in his attitude angry scenes..Clap

shivani did brought the other side of anmol's character..him being always the cool-calm guy changed completely wherever shivani was in sight..

it was total treat to watch him with attitude and anger towards shivani..

i remember the car scene he was near to kick shivani out of the car esp when she told him tammy is not his daughter..it was just wow that scene..Embarrassed

next once he saw ragini and kids his smile was back..they were the soothing factor in his life..Smile
Yes I loved his instant change of mood seeing Ragini.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I just love Anmol more everytimeEmbarrassed when I see him the love he has for Ragini.Heart

sami01saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
@krithika..another scene where  it showed how much he loved ragini..

the office scene where he told shivani get the real fact and its "ragini meri patni hein.meri"he emphasized on the word "meri" for shivani to get it and get out of her illusion that she still has rights on him..

in this scene we could feel his possessiveness for  ragini and also how its his good fortune he is ragini's husband..

just adore him in that scene and apoorva always at his best in such scene....Clap

Edited by savee_k - 15 April 2011 at 8:20am

krithikas

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
the day i fell in love with apu was when he was sitting beside kajjal asking her to wake up..gosh those changing expressions...
apu is best in attitude type roles.......so i would want him to have a little attitude but at same time very deep love for Ragini,but i want him to fight for that love,fight for his daughter and fight for Ragini.......

krithikas

Go to top