Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the day anmol lost his calm .... (Page 2)

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
awsome post saveeta, yes it was a treat to watch anmols gussa,wish the had continued with bidaii miss angini so much. thanks for keeping their memory fresh in our hearts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@bhondu..thats the regret the show would have got the viewers glued more if anmol left the house after the real father issue..

such an emotional track could have been shown..the void anmol leaving in their life..missing him and ragini having a tough time without him ...

but nope they were hellbent to end it for their super duper strategy bringing something new as per their mindset in the 9pm slot..

too bad we did not get that attitude of anmol to ragini again but yes with vasu we got a few memorable ones..

Edited by savee_k - 18 March 2011 at 10:33pm

anizorkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@bhondu..thats the regret the show would have got the viewers glued more if anmol left the house after the real father issue..

such an emotional track could have been shown..the void anmol leaving in their life..missing him and ragini having a tough time without him ...

but nope they were hellbent to end it for their super duper strategy bringing something new as per their mindset in the 9pm slot..

too bad we did not get that attitude of anmol to ragini again but yes with vasu we got a few memorable ones..
LOLLOL So true, I mean they could have  finished a complete story for angini and then given  a better placement for the 9 pm slot.
The 9 pm is not taken over by PR,
If bidaaii was still at the 9 pm slot and they had given the relationship of Angini more focus and their future ahead it would keep the viewership high and these actors rocked the show andwould give justice to the storyloine Ouch

anizorsaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
One more wish enough of sweet Anmol , I wish to see Anmol lose his calm more often . that superhuman scene was a rare treat Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@rekha..that was the only one rare treat from anmol to us..angry anmol..losing patience with his ragini..then back to his sweet self to his lovely wife..Smile

season 2 i see no chance of anmol in a superhuman dialogue to ragini ..now as they are on their love path so may be we are for some another treat more romantic scenes ..Embarrassed

anizorkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@rekha..that was the only one rare treat from anmol to us..angry anmol..losing patience with his ragini..then back to his sweet self to his lovely wife..Smile

season 2 i see no chance of anmol in a superhuman dialogue to ragini ..now as they are on their love path so may be we are for some another treat more romantic scenes ..Embarrassed

OH Saveeta,I am already started imagining some romantic scenes.EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

When they just spoke through their eyes we are so crazy of themWinkEmbarrassed,what will happen when there are more lovey dovey romance.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

@krithika..i'm in same boat as you any romantic song here goes my daydreaming about angini..Embarrassed

dont know wat will happen if we will get to watch some passionate romantic scenes of angini...we are already crazy about them but for sure they will make  me a die hard romantic ..Embarrassed

they can create this magic this adorable couple..Day Dreaming

anizorkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
You know Saveeta,I just imagine after marriage Angini scenesEmbarrassed,like vasu sending Angini to Anmol's parental home just getting only 2 tickets for them Winkand telling them to go first and they'll join in 2 days after the kids exam.Big smile

Then Vasu purposely postpones others trip so that Angini can spend few days together lonely.Embarrassed

Their the Angini story starts like how he takes her morning and evening to show his favourite placesDay Dreaming,and how they slowly start to become closer and so on ans on and on.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

There are more in my imagination too like their suhaag raat in Anmol's home.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope you don't think I am so crazy.LOL

anizorsaveeta24

Go to top