ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I haven;t been able to watch this show for past few days..

mind telling me what happens after Adi asks Sapna to accompany him on the trip to Rajasthan?

thnx : )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aditya's story
*** I am forgetting Uncle Vish's daughter name. I think it is Sunaina but I am not sure. Anyway, I have used the name Sunaina here.***

They get married in a temple in Rajasthan in the night. It was quick decision. When they come back, they find Aditya's grandmother bed-ridden. Sunaina is very sad to hear the news as she loves Aditya. Without telling her father, she meets Aditya and says that she wants to work in his factory as she is a qualified law graduate. Later when Uncle Vish hears this, he gets angry because he understands that his daughter's real motive is to be close to Aditya.

Meanwhile, the chairman of the Merchant industries is advised by his accomplice in crime (they are selling low quality cement) to resign and propose Aditya's name. Their plan is that if later it is found that the cement was of low quality, then Aditya would be caught. The chairman does the same, making excuse that he was not keeping well. Thus Aditya becomes the new chairman.

Aditya has to attend a function where the awards to businessmen will be given. Sapna chooses to stay at home as she has to look after Aditya's grandmother. Sunaina accompanies him. He gets the businessman of the year award.

Uncle gets news from TV that a building collapsed and many people died because the quality of the cement used was poor. He also comes to know that the cement was supplied by Merchant Industries. When Aditya meets him to inform him about the award, Uncle Vish informs Aditya about the news. Now Aditya understands why the previous chairman suddenly resigned. Uncle Vish assures him that he will make sure nothing will happen to Merchant Industries but Aditya tells him not to try to tamper the investigation report; he also says that he wants the culprits to be punished.

Kabir's story
In the hotel where Kabir is working, he overhears two customers. One is the owner of a horse and the other is a horse trainer. The horse trainer assures the owner that this time his horse would come first. Kabir asks the horse owner the horse's name saying that he would pray for the horse. He finds out the name - Right Arrow.

Kabir borrows Rs. 75,000 from Shetty (in whose hotel he was previously working) and places bet on Right Arrow in the horse race. He gets Rs. 750,000, a profit of Rs. 675,000. As Kabir and his friend are returning, some rowdy shows them a knife and takes money from them. Suddenly Kabir hits him, beats him so much that he falls unconscious (or may be dies - I am not sure). Kabir takes his money and also the rowdy's money from his pocket. When they reach home, Kabir's friend asks him why he stole the money. Kabir says that he stole from a thief and he also says that he would kill anybody who would dare to come in his way.

Kabir goes to the brothel to rescue Saraswati. He is ready to pay even more than 50,000 but the lady, who is running the brothel, refuses. Next day Kabir and his friend are having food in a hotel. A don meets Kabir and tells him that he knows how he beat a rowdy and also that he wants to rescue somebody from the brothel. He tells Kabir to go to the brothel the next day again and this time that lady would agree. In return he takes promise from Kabir that just once Kabir should do whatever work he asks him to. Kabir agrees.

Next morning Kabir goes back to the brothel and comes home with Saraswati. In the mean time, Kabir has bought a new house and a car. Saraswati requests Kabir to bring her mother also there as they now had a house of their own. Kabir happily agrees as he wants to fulfill all wishes of his sister. Later it is revealed that Mubarak Khan had asked the don to help Kabir. It is also shown that the don buys weapons from Mubakar Khan.

Kabir goes to buy a plot. He chooses that plot because Merchant factory's chimneys can be seen from there. Kabir wants to build a hotel there. The location of the plot has a problem that on the way from the main road to the plot, there are houses of many poor people. Because of this Kabir offers much lower price than the broker tells him. The broker says that he would talk to the plot's owner. On the way back Kabir's friend tells Kabir that he should buy some other plot and asks him if he would give new flats to those poor people. Kabir laughs and says that it was a good idea.  

When Kabir comes back home, he finds that his sister has died as the house in which she was living had collapsed. Many others also died. This house was in the same building about which the news was broadcast on TV. Mubarak Khan meets Kabir and tells him to live with him as Kabir did not have any house. But Kabir goes to live in his friend's house, where he was living before buying the new house.

Kabir and his friend go to Hyderabad to fulfill Saraswati's last wish that her mother should be brought to Bombay. Kabir remembers his childhood days on reaching Hyderabad. He finds out where Saraswati's mother is living.

ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx alot..really appreciate it ! :)