India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What will Nani do?

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode she said Taps will have to do something to kick ichcha out of bundela house forever. What will be Nani's next steps be when she finds out:

1. Taps is carrying Rathod's child? - advice Taps to continue the lie if she wants Veer
2. Veer's infertility issue? - other than ridiculing ichcha and her kismat
3. Satya and Sachi's revenge? - team up with them to kick ichcha out

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

This woman is absolutely condescending and nasty in her behaviour towards Ichcha... I want someone to teach her a lesson first... hope both she n her taps should be ridiculed and disgraced and thrown out of btoon house...

her only aim in life is to torture Ichcha ... I think nani will blame ichcha for even Veer's infertility issue ... and ridicule her and her kismat...

may be she wud have advised taps to continue with her charade... but Veer's infertility report will expose taps anyways...Wink

Edited by cjs369 - 17 March 2011 at 10:39pm
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

nani , she is so bad, her only aim is to torture iccha

wishing that someone does not ghet a child, how pathetic thoughts r that
what is the use of praying and doing all this poojas if ur intentions r so bad

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Even the devil will hang his head in shame in front of NaniAngry Agar Ichcha ki achchayee nahin kar sakti to Ichcha ka itna bura bhi nahin sochna chaiye use.Angry
mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
OHHHHH! The person I HATE the most in this show - Nani. First of all, no one should even call her that. It is a disgrace to all Nanis in the world.

Horrific human being. I wished that Jhoomar fell on her. Taps can cry a couple of tears, but seriously, Nani should be killed. Satya: could you first finish her off? She is worse that mai when it comes to treating servants. 

Remember that incidence 2 yrs back when Damini is wrongly accused of stealing something. Wasn't it Nani's plan?

Satya: begging you, finish her off first. You can deal with the Bundela's later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Aurora.

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Chuhiya ko maarke chuha khaa jayegi aur kya.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

In yesterday's episode she said Taps will have to do something to kick ichcha out of bundela house forever. What will be Nani's next steps be when she finds out:

1. Taps is carrying Rathod's child? - advice Taps to continue the lie if she wants Veer
2. Veer's infertility issue? - other than ridiculing ichcha and her kismat
3. Satya and Sachi's revenge? - team up with them to kick ichcha out

My perspective on the above choices.

1. She will tell Tapasya keep very quiet and let us see what we can do to get Ichcha out of the way, then we will take on Rathod.............remember she has never met Rathod so does not know what she is dealing with.............so I would really like to see a face-off between Nani and RathodLOLLOL

2. She will act horrified and say this is one of Ichcha's tricks to demean Tapasya and the Bundela waris..............probably butter up Mai enough to convince her (Mai is still dreaming of Vansh and may fall for this line of argument plus she does not like Ichcha), call Ichcha names and tell her not to blame Veer for her own limitations.

3. The third option will never happen.............that is for sure...........unless Satya and Sanchi want Ichcha out of the house so that no harm can come to her during their revenge........but I do not see either of them even agreeing to team up with Nani.

Of course none of this may happen but in case it does............this would be my thinking

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top