Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Bak Bak Corner #14 (Page 82)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

hi guys!  i just  finished washing dishes ROFL ROFL 

now im eating breakfast and then will watch sgp...just wanted to let u know in case u all were wonderingROFL 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Oh yaar...Good morning...

tum abhi tak dish washing kar rahi thi...ROFL

aur tumhe pata hein.....yesterday after we left BBB1 called us  "khaali dimakh wali".AngryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Feefi

hi guys!  i just  finished washing dishes ROFL ROFL 

now im eating breakfast and then will watch sgp...just wanted to let u know in case u all were wonderingROFL 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Oh yaar...Good morning...

tum abhi tak dish washing kar rahi thi...ROFL

aur tumhe pata hein.....yesterday after we left BBB1 called us  "khaali dimakh wali".AngryROFL
Guys I forgot Who was BBB1 ??? I do rememmber the meaning just which one of the uncles....
Althought Good one....LOL
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri


Guys I forgot Who was BBB1 ??? I do rememmber the meaning just which one of the uncles....
Althought Good one....LOL

rubal is BBB1, sam 2 and arman 3. ROFL 

what does khali dimakh wali mean? Ouch
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Feefi

hi guys!  i just  finished washing dishes ROFL ROFL 

now im eating breakfast and then will watch sgp...just wanted to let u know in case u all were wonderingROFL 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Oh yaar...Good morning...

tum abhi tak dish washing kar rahi thi...ROFL

aur tumhe pata hein.....yesterday after we left BBB1 called us  "khaali dimakh wali".AngryROFL


ROFL ROFL  no yar i didn't wash them yesterday...decided to catch up a little on kitani mohabbat hai ROFL ROFL 

what's khali dimakh wali? ROFL 

oh wait does it mean empty brain wali?  ROFL i think i wasn't pronouncing the words right and got confused...ROFL ROFL 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Empty Brain Wali.... ROFL
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Empty Brain Wali.... ROFL


ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  

chalo at least hamare pass brain to hai na...even if it's empty... those 3 bhai/idiots don't even have that ...ROFL ROFL ROFL 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by netri

Empty Brain Wali....


ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  

chalo at least hamare pass brain to hai na...even if it's empty... those 3 bhai/idiots don't even have that ...ROFL ROFL ROFL 
 ROFL Y  U  always use that epicon ???
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by netri

Empty Brain Wali....


ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  

chalo at least hamare pass brain to hai na...even if it's empty... those 3 bhai/idiots don't even have that ...ROFL ROFL ROFL 
 ROFL Y  U  always use that epicon ???


because i do...ROFL 


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-^-SGP:HelpDesk & Suggestions Corner-^-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: -Ami-   Replies: 804   Views: 75257

-Ami- 804 75257 07 September 2012 at 7:00am by nature2
--^-- SuShaan's O.M.G. Corner/Thread --^-- (25/28)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 47   Views: 8523

.StarryPhoenix 47 8523 28 October 2010 at 10:41am by YusBee
Suhana's corner-changing for better-article

Author: janki-enonymous   Replies: 1   Views: 3634

janki-enonymous 1 3634 25 August 2010 at 2:35am by sanw
Suhanas corner: The mystery continues

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 1188

Armu4eva 0 1188 23 July 2010 at 9:26am by Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index