SGP Bak Bak Corner #14 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Feefi

@sheemu.  kia stop kron?  batain?  ok now im πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ 

@sania.  i enjoyed today's episode...but considering how OBS was better, i kinda feel bad...but still i like it...and you? πŸ˜³

Stop being silly!!!

Now listen I don't think that OBS is better than SGP. OBS is a classic I know but SGP is something else. Its  a different show all together. There are certain scenes they've done new and so well. Some parts are better in OBS but I still think they was SGP goes deep into the emotional scenes, into every nuance of a character, their bond, etc etc. is really too good.

he doesn't have a mind either!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
wait is rubal a person name😲
Sania, although I wanted much more during this phase, todays episode was lovely and Suhana is getting more adorable everyday. I love her.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Stop being silly!!!

Now listen I don't think that OBS is better than SGP. OBS is a classic I know but SGP is something else. Its  a different show all together. There are certain scenes they've done new and so well. Some parts are better in OBS but I still think they was SGP goes deep into the emotional scenes, into every nuance of a character, their bond, etc etc. is really too good.

yeah OBS is all different...but you know when i hear that in OBS they had this scene and this scene...it all makes sense to have that scene and with that scene SGP will be better.  that's all. πŸ˜³
yes i love suahan too
loved sushana scenes..so adorable

sheemUU di you can't do that!!! sania can't get the gift on my behalf. 

you know what, i'll keep this treat for future...whenever im in need, i'll ask you. πŸ€£  is that ok? 

Aray baba..you can both have a treat each, happy dear Feefi?
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

wait is rubal a person name😲

rubal you don't know??  yeah he's the guy who keeps on popping here and there...πŸ˜†

but in reality, he's always here..i think he's trying to show you that he's not as talkative πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Aray baba..you can both have a treat each, happy dear Feefi?

no sheemUU di...stop being so nice. πŸ€£ 

it's only my right to get the gift.  πŸ˜³  
Hello Ladies.........Now I m bak here Full time.....Koi Karna Chahaga Mujhe Chat 😳
Okay this is my 1st ever effort in writing. Please excuse me if this is bad...here goes....

Tumhare pyar se anjaan thi main
sacche pyar ko samajh na paya
kitni nadaan thi main

paya hai tumhi to mile mujhe duniya
aisa lagta hai ke tumse pehle
ekdum bejaan thi main

Sania you asked ...and I've tried to deliver. πŸ˜•