Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

John on KWK EP Pg 6 (Page 10)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Bips and him were both in an open realtionship and were seeing other people. They werent mutually excl.

And was'nt Bips caught in a 5 star suite in Delhi with an industrialist....He swings both ways and she swings wherever she gets the dough.... Ram milaye jodi... Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

TuesdaysChild Senior Member
TuesdaysChild
TuesdaysChild

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hmm. So so episode. The highlights for me.

1.He and Bipasha are over. And I think his answer on marriage (great if you want kids) and children (someone else's) is a big hint as to why. I think Bips does want to get married and does want children. And John doesn't. Pretty fundamental differences.

2. I could kiss John for calling KJo out on his obsession with the superstars of the industry. No one has the nerve to do it (probably because they all benefit from his fawning) so good on John for coming right out with it.

3.Methinks he might have a crush on Deepika.

I didn't mind all the innuendo and discussions about homosexuality, John does seem to be a bit of gay icon afterall. I suppose they did bang on about it though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.ruky786

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
On Couch with Koel, Bipasha said how Ronaldo was all over her Ermm

I guess it's fine if they broke up amicably and were clear on what they wanted from their relationship..it makes sense now that they were in an open relationship...I always wondered how the dealt with all those affair rumours of each others..
youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
OK, finally watched this. I had to see what everyone was talking about. As a 48 year old American woman from San Francisco I've pretty much seen it all, and done it all. My son is a 15 year old boy who has seen countless films with people kissing and more (no hardcore po*n that I know of, but c'mon--he's a 15 year old guy with internet access so you tell me. I'm not THAT stupid)
Well both of us were totally turned off by this KWK episode. My son wanted to turn it off because it was just creepy and disgusting. He used to like John Abraham and thought him a pretty down to earth guy but when John told Karan...
"I like your pout." He suggested they get a room somewhere.
What we want to know is what time does this show air in India? Is it in a prime time family viewing slot?
If so, what the heck was Karan's problem with all the endlessly repeating the word "butt" until it just became annoying more than anything else?
What's with all the flirting and innuendo? I get it....oh how I get it....that many men, indeed the biggest star of them all put out for Johar and got plum roles and great fame because of it, but is THAT what was going on with John?
Was he angling for a plum role in a Dharma production via the best path to cinematic success with the Johar camp?
This whole thing was just sleezy and it's too damned bad that these imbecilic men had to display their crusty chuddies not only to one another but to an audience as well.
If you wanted to watch this to learn something about John Abraham the only thing I can imagine one learning is that he's a kind of self absorbed, sleezy wannabe who will trade sex for roles, just wants to sleep around, and has absolutely nothing of artistic merit to offer.
What we learned about Karan is that he doesn't even have the judgement to respect his own show. All the good that these two tried to do in speaking in favor of acceptance and respect for gay people was undone by the fact that the two people who said it appeared to have no respect for either themselves, or their audience.
Yuck!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsIHeartDeepika.ruky786

tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
^Yeah my sister somewhat had the same feelings about the episode. She thought it was too sexual and totally inappropriate.
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
The episode was kinda scripted so as to entertain the viewers.. especially that segment where girls ask him bold and cheap questions leaving him stumped. That was the worst part of the episode. Maybe intended to make it look funnier, but honestly, what were they trying to project him as? Confused How could the girls even ask such questions? Shocked Aint they answerable to anyone back home? Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2IHeartDeepika.ruky786

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

except the girls questions, I kinda enjoyed it.

Youth is changing and new generation is flirting everywhere. You can not take people serious!! Ranveer coming and saying , pinch ass of Anu, LOL. 

This is the new generation we have and people are so open about dirty jokes now. Earlier it was dirty, now it was considered as fun.

I am close to 28, but deal with youngsters. India is having all dirty crap shows where it shows Ashmit and meera sleeping now. Its all for fun now. leave it or hate it, but this is the new format and I kinda adjusted.

John needs to tone down. Bips needs marriage and john not. Its kinda sad when relationships fail. whats wrong with men. John is not Ranbeer, he is over 35 right? anyways his life.

ok episode:D TFS

Edited by Salma2 - 25 March 2011 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalyBinge

Go to top