Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peace..Please...

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
LONG COMMENT:

I really don't understand why everyone here is jumping to such drastic conclusion without even watching the episode.
It is like they have their minds set and will follow it till they die.
This forum as once again turned into a war zone with such topics of Geet being selfish, doesnt care about Maan, baby baby centered, immature and childish. 
And Maan. Maan being the weak person who gives his all but for Geet it is never enough. Maan is just an innocent person that is being affected by the situation due to Geet's selfish and immature behavior.

I do understand that not only is Geet tramutized but Maan is as well, but Geet being a mother and the baby being in her womb for however long she has the greater attraction. And her process of standing out and going against her family, to come to the position to where she is because of the baby. If the baby wasn't in the picture and didn't become the reason for Geet to fight than in reality there would have been no Maneet. 

For Geet the baby shaped her entire world. It lead her to be free from her family and make her first steps on her self in the real world and in the end eventually lead her to Maan with many ups and down.
She has a more deeper relation with the baby than Maan ever will.

I am not trying to say that Maan never had any importance for the baby, he indeed did but when it comes down to it, Geet is the one had the greatest attachment.

Everyone has a different way to deal with every situation. Geet is to be alone and try to keep her misery inside, and for Maan it is to reliquish all the memories of the part (which is why he has a storage room full of old things that remind of horrible instances in that past)...They have different ways..but the greatest achievement would have been if they actually been able to communicate a little or at least understand in unspoken language like the always did and worked together...

They both loved the baby dearly but Geet has a higher level connection to it....and Maan is always going to have a greater connection but A Mother and a baby is the ultimate bond...

Coming to the saying Geet being selfish and taking Maan for granted and being a cry baby and an immature girl for leaving Maan is completely immature of you.
Geet is a Mother who lost her baby that she had so many dreams of, who basically started her real life, she is only 18 years old and she loved the baby dearly. Of course her reaction is justified. 
I know many people who had miscarriages. The first month is awful, and sometimes the husband pays. Never come between a mother and her baby.
Maan's intentions were good, i loved them, but he didn't understand the full potential of the consequences. Not to say i dislike Maan, I love him to death but he was wrong in this situation like how Geet was wrong when she jumped to conclusion with the bailing Dev out fiasco.
Coming to forgiving Dev. Hello. Forgiving is not part of every human being. Holding grudges makes us weaker. And forgiving someones takes a strong person, and Geet is strong and if she can forgive and forget than you go girl. Because i wish i can do that...Forgiving someones takes so much courage and our Geet is going to make a big step...

Coming to leaving. Calm Down...the episode hasnt aired. You dont know what is to come. The situation can even be played to become a forceful reason to Geet choosing to leave the house....
Journalist tend to twists things to get people to get more attracted...Yellow Journalism. Heard of it...

All will be well....Please lets stop this immature fighting...

Right now isnt the time to Maanitians or Geetians...
Its Maneetian time...Rise together or crumble from within...Support both and hope for the best...

PLEASEUnhappy....

Edited by PurplePetal - 18 March 2011 at 1:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10jazzeretteaanyakunat-Kash-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top