Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd (Page 8)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShadowKissesanjali10smarieKim75--ania--Beyond_the_VeilIHeartDeepika.Meena1TheRowdiestibelieveinpink-PoisonIvy-

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Not everbody is made of stone like bachchans.. some people let it go.. and take it easy.. after years of bitter feuding.. life is too short to hold grudges na?? i know its easier said than done.. but still people should be a bit flexible.. and not be afraid to show their feelings..

And payal chopra was Adi's ex WIFE.. rani and abhishek have never dated on the record.. they were cordial and they were good friends till he got married to ash.. and i can see his point that he chose to cut ties with rani just coz ... Ash doesn't get along with her.. the whole thing is between Ash and Rani.. .techincally Rani was the first choice for Chalte Chalte.. and Ash replaced her.. then her BF ransacked the place and she was fired from the job.. why is rani blamed for taking up the role.. its life.. things happen.. people can't stop for others.. what did Ash want?? Did she want the whole world to stop for her.. and accomodate for her..??

One guy did try to help Ash out. when she was alienated by some people in the industry.... and that was Vivek oberoi... but what did he get in return?? She dumped him mercilessly... did she appreciate his gesture?? ofcourse no.. so i don't blame rani for taking up that role.. you just can't stop for others.. you just move on.. i am sure anybody in rani's place would have taken up that role..

And what rani said here was a light hearted comment.. maybe she has moved on and is comfortable enough to talk about stuff.. come on.. yes these people are bitter with each other ... but once upon a time they were all very close togehter..so whats the big deal if she commented on them??

Edited by ladygaga - 19 March 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonkoolchicksheee

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwanjali10-PoisonIvy-

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
^^ I like her offscreen personality. she is very expressive and flamboyant.. yes she can be OTT and dramatic but i like her like that.. instead of her coy avatar..

Edited by ladygaga - 19 March 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.sheee

ShadowKisses IF-Dazzler
ShadowKisses
ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

why is rani blamed for taking up the role.. its life.. things happen.. people can't stop for others.. what did Ash want?? Did she want the whole world to stop for her.. and accomodate for her..??

Probably for her BFF, by Rani's admission, not to take advantage of her situation or to at least have the basic courtesy to inform her that she had been fired? Taking up someone else's (esp. someone you claim is a dear friend) job -when they don't even know they've been fired- is not exactly what most consider decent. The scenario is not the same as Rani being first choice for the film and Aishwarya replacing her because at the time a) Rani rejected the role citing it too similar to Saathiya and b) she *knew* she was going to be replaced because of a). You're comparing apples with oranges.

Pretty certain if the situation was reversed, it would be oppurtinistic this and golddigger that.

Edited by ShadowKisses - 19 March 2011 at 4:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwanchal2--ania--smarieBeyond_the_VeilIHeartDeepika.-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
^^ We don't know anything with certaintly.. who said that Rani didn't even inform Ash... or how do we know.. if they were even on talking terms when the whole chalte chalte thing happened.. we can't be sure of details.. but to somehow put the whole blame on rani that somehow she wronged Ash by taking up the role seems weird to me.. we will never know what exactly happened with these two.. but i have seen a lot of people saying that nobody stood by ash in her time of need..... well Vivek did.. what happened with him?? Rani might not have informed Ash about the chalte chalte.. but what Ash did to Vivek was far far worse.. poor guy  was mercilessly dumped by Ash.. just coz she wanted to hook up with abhi.. there his father was giving interviews about Ash.. and all of a sudden ash dumped the guy who helped her through the whole thing.. and went along with abhishek.. honestly no one is innocent here... they are all pretty selfish.. now what rani said here.. well she just said it..maybe the way she perceives things.. she thinks she didn't wrong anyone.. and was expecting an invite to the wedding and she clearly did not get one.. along with Aish's then co-star hritik who was bahchan's next door neighbor and abhi's childhood friend.. along with more than half of the film industry.. LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 19 March 2011 at 5:49pm
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by ruky786

I'm glad she wasn't invited why would she go to the Bachchan's house where you gona meet Abhishek who is under his wife's pallu,
Ruky what is so wrong if a woman is more dominating in a marriage? If the man doesnt mind and they are both happy why is it viewed so negatively. i am speaking in general  why should the man always be the one in charge in a relationship. That's the feminist in me speaking LOL

My thoughts exactly, plus this isnt the first couple in BW where the woman dominates...SRK-Gauri anyone?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Go to top