Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd (Page 6)

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

When i first read the report, i read parties as panties and thought ewwww W*H, why are they looking through each others pants!

ROFL

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

^^^ I feel ya Rani. I would be pissed if I wasn't invited to party jst bcz they are bringing in someone i don't get along with. Thumbs Down
LOL that "someone" was their daughter-in-law. So you would have them pick a so called friend over the bride?
 what would have happened if they invited Rani  - there would have been no weddingTongue
what could Rani have done when the marriage was already arrangned, it was just curtosy of inviting. which they didn't. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.qwwwMehak_Luvs_Rani

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

guys , the biggest issue here for Rani is not the invitation, BUT marriage it self:P

They were together, some unconventional bond. Abhishek  was very close to her, very very close.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.bulls-eyeqwwwblyton-PoisonIvy-

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

what could Rani have done when the marriage was already arrangned, it was just curtosy of inviting. which they didn't. Ouch
If we beleive the rumours that Ash was/is very very very angry with Rani for that Chalte Chalte incident and she didnt want her invited what could the Bacchans do ? Would anyone put their relationship with their new DIL  to test by inviting Rani? Anywayz I have also heard that Jaya didnt like Rani too much after she gossiped with Pam chopra (Adi Chopra's mom). So who knows what really went wrong there. But its so easy to blame Ash and callher bossy so lets just stick to that LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisses--ania--smarieashna26IHeartDeepika.Dexterkichokri-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

If we beleive the rumours that Ash was/is very very very angry with Rani for that Chalte Chalte incident and she didnt want her invited what could the Bacchans do ? Would anyone put their relationship with their new DIL  to test by inviting Rani? Anywayz I have also heard that Jaya didnt like Rani too much after she gossiped with Pam chopra (Adi Chopra's mom). So who knows what really went wrong there. But its so easy to blame Ash and callher bossy so lets just stick to that LOL
Oh well whatever happened wasn't right.
Bachchan Sr. and Jr. should have sent invitation and it would be up to her to come or not to come. Ouch
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusangelshyqwwwTallyHoOnyx.--ania--DexterkichokrieraserAntlersashna26IHeartDeepika.-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Will Rani invite Payal Khanna to her wedding with Aditya Chopra, if and when it happens? Marriage is a happy occasion so why would anyone invite their ex or people their partner aren't fond of. In this case, even mommy Bachchan wasn't fond of Rani for obvious reasons.

Kajol didn't invite Rani to her wedding. People should get a cue and stop whining about others' aversion. 

Oooo i didnt know about that. Whats gone on between Kajol and Rani? Arent they cousins?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserIHeartDeepika.

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Will Rani invite Payal Khanna to her wedding with Aditya Chopra, if and when it happens? Marriage is a happy occasion so why would anyone invite their ex or people their partner aren't fond of. In this case, even mommy Bachchan wasn't fond of Rani for obvious reasons.

Kajol didn't invite Rani to her wedding. People should get a cue and stop whining about others' aversion. 
People marry and remarry and re- re marry in Bollywood...so they have chances to make amends for the mistakes they made on guest lists!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwblytonanjali10DexterkichokriIHeartDeepika.

Go to top