Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd (Page 15)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by bandicoot

she is totally confused over wat generation she belongs to

ive never seen her badmouth kajol though...that is nice..family's dirty laundry shouldnt be washed in public

and as for who she likes, she nearly named every actress

Your siggi!!!Shocked Big smileI never knew you liked North and South i remember watching it when it first aired here in UK I fell in love with Richard ArmitageEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

So off topic, but I bought the DVD after I accidentally saw it on YT!! Love love love Richard....OMG...he's so utterly underrated!!! North and South was amazing...I must have seen in a 100 time by now!!! Just bought the book....can't wait to read it!

I know VERY underrated!!!Embarrassed He is one hot hunk!!! I love the guy!!

i saw it on netflix :D those eyes!!!!

heartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smiley

LOL

LOVE Richard ArmitageBlushing so happy I am British but wish I was older and me and himDay DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I've finally gotten down to reading this article and I have a lot to say.

You know, all this time I've been defending Rani about her relationship status with Aditya because I have trusted her so much.But after going through and reading all her interviews, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that she in fact dating him. I don't know. I mean it is her life and I'll always be happy for her, but will be so disappointed if this is true because she's really been misleading her fans. And it especially hurts to those who have blindly trusted her and respected her. I can't believe I'm the one actually saying this but I think she's giving too many hints these days about her relationship status. I don't have any problem with Adi. He's a great guy and has a great family. But where I do have a problem is when Rani has been playing around the bush when asked about her relationship status. That is the only reason I hope and pray that her guy turns out to be someone other than Adi. I guess only time will tell.

I have to really agree on everything she said regarding Abhi not inviting her to the wedding. This Jodi was too good to be true! I've always adored the chemistry of Abhishek and Rani on and off screen. I thought they made the best off screen couple. And I always wanted them to get married and be another Amit ji/Jaya ji. Sadly my hopes were shattered. I would be hurt too if I were in Rani's position and not invited to the wedding because Rani has shared great relationship with the entire Bachchan family. So when you are so close and not invited it really stabs you in the back. Rani wasn't going to gate crash the wedding. She would be there for her friends and co stars. She's always been on good terms with the Bachchan family and even the Bachchan family respected her so much. I don't know what went wrong, but I can only jump to the assumption that Aish had to do something with it since Aish and Rani were never on good terms post Chalte Chalte. Aish fans always blame me for bringing Aish into the picture, but I'm only basing my facts on what I've heard. I don't see any reason for the Bachan family to treat Rani like she's "no one" post Abhi jr's marriage. Anyways kudos to Rani for moving on and getting on with her life. It's really sad it had to end this way. :( But I'm glad to see that Bachchan Sr still talks to Rani. :-)

Honesty I don't know what Kajol's problem is and why she's so harsh to Rani. She showed her rudeness on KWK. :/ And the less said about Kajol, the better.

It was sweet of Rani to be honest when mentioned about her favorite actresses (Aish &  Preity). She does share great on screen chemistry with Preity.

She'll always look up to Aamir. Excited for their new film!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserIHeartDeepika.ibelieveinpink

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Kajol doesn't like you!! boohooo, what u want her to do? suck up to you and praise u to the skies?!

GoGreen

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifyaa

Kajol doesn't like you!! boohooo, what u want her to do? suck up to you and praise u to the skies?!

Rani isn't asking for that. She simply wants to know why Kajol gives her the cold shoulder. An explanation really would help clear things up (unless of course she doesn't want to speak about it). Kajol is no saint, neither is Rani. But there must be some reason that Kajol doesn't like her. Also the way she insulted Rani's mother on KWK was just so wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauderseraser

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I think Kajol's problem is she just speaks what she feels, without thinking twice. Sometimes that can be a good thing and other times it can be a bad thing. It can go both ways.

ifyaaeraser

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
it's sad that rani and kajol don't get along. i like em both!
but ive noticed that rani respects kajol, and never speaks bad about her
and that kwk episode just broke my heart... kajol was extremely rude. srk's and kjo's face was like :O

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 23 March 2011 at 4:26pm

eraserCutiepie Rani

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Originally posted by ifyaa

Rani isn't asking for that. She simply wants to know why Kajol gives her the cold shoulder. An explanation really would help clear things up (unless of course she doesn't want to speak about it). Kajol is no saint, neither is Rani. But there must be some reason that Kajol doesn't like her. Also the way she insulted Rani's mother on KWK was just so wrong.
I know kajol is not an angel and she doesn't pretend To be one either!! Kajol isn't rude to rani, I don't believe that kajol would walk pass rani and no even say a single a hello, ofcourse it's a different story if she doesn't stay and hav long convo with her!, it's plain and simple they r not close to each other as most people would expect cousins to be! Beside kajol herself once said that she hates 99 percent of the 100 ppl she meets.. It's unfortunate that rani is part of that 99 percent!!
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I think Kajol's problem is she just speaks what she feels, without thinking twice. Sometimes that can be a good thing and other times it can be a bad thing. It can go both ways.
First thing u ever said abt kajol that I completely agree wit..!!

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top