Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd (Page 10)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@ Smartie: Well if someone comes and tells me that Vivek and Ash never dated.. and Vivek was just chasing her around and Ash wasn't even interested in him.. then yes.. after I have followed this story for decades i would say yes its a joke!! More than half of bollywood doesn't acknowlege their relationships.. doesn't mean that those people didn't date.. Its like saying Katrina And Salman never dated.. Anyways you seem to be in the mood to carry on with this convo.. i am clearly not.. i have said what i have said.. I am out for good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwruky786ibelieveinpink

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
ash dated Vivek.. even their parents were bonding big time and she even use Vivek to do that press conference. There were news how they spend holidays together.
sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

Originally posted by ladygaga

This has to be the biggest joke ever...LOLLOL So the whole Vivek-Ash affair was a one sided love story acc to you?? Yea it is a good excuse and a defense.. after you use a guy and then dump him.. just say you never loved him... hahaha.. Well there is no point in defending Vivek.. that guy is a clasic example of a loser.. and a person who tried to help someone out.. That is why looking at his condition i say that i am glad that Rani did not even inform Ash... and took that role in chalte chalte.. if you try to help people out.. then you end up like Vivek oberoi.. its better to look out for yourself only.. and not try to be the hero or the heroine.. just mind your own business.. and that is what rani did.. and i don't blame her.

sorry but i dunt think calling someones argument a joke, justifies it as a defense. 

Did ash ever publicly say tht her and vivek were seeing each other? did she ever acknowledge him to be anything more than a friend?? several print articles claim tht vivek hadnt even confirmed their relationship status with ash and went on proclaiming tht they were a couple. Who wouldnt be irked in such a situation? And then when he decided to take on salman, tht was even more immature on his part to organize a press conference and nationally disgrace their relationship even further. Ash maintained tht vivek had been there for her and is a true friend, but tht dosent mean she has to take all his shit. She didnt ask him to go make such statements and get trashed in the industry. She didnt ask him to defend her against salman. He himself did it, and burnt his hands. now is she at fault for the bad decisions he makes?? 
And i dunt see how exactly did she "use" him, when she was clearly the bigger star of the two, and had a far more influential position in the industry. As far as evidence goes, they were friends, she ran into problems, he helped her out, she acknowledged her appreciation in public, he started being a douchebag doing unnecessary things, she cut him off. 

and thts fair enough. 

Did she ever publicly say Abhi and her were seeing each other? When rumors of them being together surfaced, she denied it, then what came next?  the wedding.
That says a lot, doesn't it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2blyton

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I may be wrong, but Ash has  never admitted Salman too while dating. She never admitted about Rajeev to.

blyton

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Rani is an actress she could hav easily handled the situation  if she was invited..like in movies they sacrifice their love for sum1else..mmmmm same as Har dil jo pyar karega  !!!! LOL

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile

ruky786

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
^LMAO
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwShadowKissesibelieveinpink-PoisonIvy-

Go to top