RANI talks abt AB ASH KAJOL BEBO PC DP Page 11 Upd - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

I'm glad she wasn't invited why would she go to the Bachchan's house where you gona meet Abhishek who is under his wife's pallu,
Ruky what is so wrong if a woman is more dominating in a marriage? If the man doesnt mind and they are both happy why is it viewed so negatively. i am speaking in general  why should the man always be the one in charge in a relationship. That's the feminist in me speaking 😆
Originally posted by Salma2

LMAOO 

they look through parties?? haha

I think they meant, when abhishek and rani are in parties, they ignore each other, and pretend the other one doesn't even exist. When abhishek sees rani, he pretends that there is no girl standing there. so he looks through her.

The problem isn't men under palu. People don't like bossy husbands either.

Originally posted by qwww

Ruky what is so wrong if a woman is more dominating in a marriage? If the man doesnt mind and they are both happy why is it viewed so negatively. i am speaking in general  why should the man always be the one in charge in a relationship. That's the feminist in me speaking 😆

No you are right but after so many years Rani talks about it now? Why? I am a girl myself lol😆
When i first read the report, i read parties as panties and thought ewwww W*H, why are they looking through each others pants!

🤢🤣
🤣
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

When i first read the report, i read parties as panties and thought ewwww W*H, why are they looking through each others pants!

🤢🤣
🤣

😆
^^ 😆😆 ðŸ˜† @panties

...And the next line: "Rani puts on her hat and says, Do we?"
LOL I thought Rani was married to Aditya Chopra. What's going on? she still has massive feelings for Abhishek. LOL?!?! 

woman get over it! take care of your MD position in YRF camp. lol.  ash and abhi are happy together! 
Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashna26

I don't get her, so she was upset because she wasn't invited, well it is Aishwarya wedding too, why would Aishwarya want her on her wedding. I'm sure Rani isn't going to invite Aishwarya too for her wedding. Really childless of Rani to talk about this now 😕 

😲 @ bold part. U mean childish. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

🤣