Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

I'm glad she wasn't invited why would she go to the Bachchan's house where you gona meet Abhishek who is under his wife's pallu,

Ruky what is so wrong if a woman is more dominating in a marriage? If the man doesnt mind and they are both happy why is it viewed so negatively. i am speaking in general  why should the man always be the one in charge in a relationship. That's the feminist in me speaking 😆
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salma2

LMAOO 

they look through parties?? haha

I think they meant, when abhishek and rani are in parties, they ignore each other, and pretend the other one doesn't even exist. When abhishek sees rani, he pretends that there is no girl standing there. so he looks through her.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The problem isn't men under palu. People don't like bossy husbands either.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: qwww

Ruky what is so wrong if a woman is more dominating in a marriage? If the man doesnt mind and they are both happy why is it viewed so negatively. i am speaking in general  why should the man always be the one in charge in a relationship. That's the feminist in me speaking 😆

No you are right but after so many years Rani talks about it now? Why? I am a girl myself lol😆
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
When i first read the report, i read parties as panties and thought ewwww W*H, why are they looking through each others pants!

🤢🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

When i first read the report, i read parties as panties and thought ewwww W*H, why are they looking through each others pants!

🤢🤣
🤣

😆
^^ 😆😆 ðŸ˜† @panties

...And the next line: "Rani puts on her hat and says, Do we?"
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL I thought Rani was married to Aditya Chopra. What's going on? she still has massive feelings for Abhishek. LOL?!?! 

woman get over it! take care of your MD position in YRF camp. lol.  ash and abhi are happy together! 
Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

I don't get her, so she was upset because she wasn't invited, well it is Aishwarya wedding too, why would Aishwarya want her on her wedding. I'm sure Rani isn't going to invite Aishwarya too for her wedding. Really childless of Rani to talk about this now 😕 

😲 @ bold part. U mean childish. ðŸ˜•
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

🤣