Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

DEEPIKA fans gift her SKIRTS to cover up after DMD (Page 9)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Originally posted by sheee

Originally posted by ohreally

Originally posted by sheee

This week is deepika and kareena bashing week. So tired

LOL if this is what u call bashing then i wonder what the exact term is when ppl share their "opinions" ( as they call itWacko) on SONAM and KATRINA?
I think deepika is being bashed more than katrina. If you don't believe it, then pick a knife and kill her.

No need for this comment, no celeb has been spared of criticism in this section everyone is entitled to their opinions as long as they don't cross a line and get personal about celebs and/or members

First of all, I think I went a bit too far with the knife and killing and I am sorry about that. I do try my best to let people express their opinion, but I was in a bad mood and did you notice she quoted me? She quoted me and that post was full of digs e.g "when ppl share their "opinions" ( as they call itWacko)"
When I say some "not so nice things" to a celeb, I call them my objective opinion." So she was rolling her eyes on me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lala12glittersTerenainaruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyfied

Srsly, neither Katrina nor Deepika (or any of the celebs for that matter) give a damn abt how much they are being bashed on India-Forums.com (I doubt they even knw abt its existence), as long as they keep raking in their crores. They've made their life, while we waste ours dissing/defending them. Why do you need to get stressed? Dont take all this stuff too personally. Go out n get some fresh air, it'll do u good Hug

That is one thing I do sometimes when I read too much stuff being said especially KK and PC lol but it should never affect my life. I have better things in life than defend and as you said no celebrity knows my existenceLOL I don't like taking it personally I have witnessed similar in another forum which I won't mention but you know I'm getting on with my life.Big smileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lala12sheee

Go to top