India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

REAL Marriage, REAL Grief...But CVs Blew It

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
This sad miscarriage storyline had so, so much potential, but these stupid and immature CVs blew it.  How on earth are we supposed to believe that Maan would get over the loss of a baby he claimed and loved as his own in one day?  And how are we also to believe that he would expect Geet to get over losing a baby she fought the world to save, in one day?  You CVs could have shown our beloved Maneet grieve their precious baby maturely and normally.  Instead you are showing this assinine storyline of her forgiving Dev and leaving the house!  You have systematically and single-handedly ruined your own cash cow.  This was our show!  And you killed it.  How many times can you break these people up and get them together and it not get old?  How about showing their marriage bond strenghthen as they together helped each other through this horrible phase?  How about you show how a real husband and wife would act if they lost their baby?  And are we lastly supposed to believe our Maan is so insensitive as to think the answer the Geet's sadness and grief is to have THEIR OWN baby?  As I said, this story had so much potential, but these new "powers-to-be" at Geet have ruined a perfect opportunity.  And you can add as many new people as you want to this show, you've already killed the couple we were all in love with!! 

The separation and reunion that we know is coming may turn out okay, but my point is this was a much missed opportunity to show the audiences what marriage is really about.  The highs, lows and everything in between.  You showed the fantasy of their courtship, now show a real marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akspraEchoesofpassiongennyMutopia88mysterygurl1427

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I agree!
They totally lost their perfect chance to gain back those lost viewers and get the magic back!!
How stupid these cvs are i think sometimes..Silly
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
ME TOO
 AGREE WITH U
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
OMG I AM FUMING WITH ANGER RIGHT NOW!Angry
We need to do something about this guys we cant sit n let our show ruin!!!!!!! How stupid these cvs are...ruined everything..just blew it..for themselves..lost their luckiest card..
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for resonding to my post.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.  Miscarriage is so sad; but if they had to take our baby away, they could have shown Maan grieving the way we expected him to.  And they could have taken this tragedy and turned it into deeper love for Maneet.  They really missed the ball this time.Angry
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

Thanks for resonding to my post.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.  Miscarriage is so sad; but if they had to take our baby away, they could have shown Maan grieving the way we expected him to.  And they could have taken this tragedy and turned it into deeper love for Maneet.  They really missed the ball this time.Angry

They seriously are nuts..
Lost their lukiest card..
They deserve a tight slap from viewers so that unka brain thora chalney lagey
Geet forgivin dev OR leaving maan is sooo RIDICULOUS! 
At this time we wanna see maaneet TOGETHER
I mean this track had so much potential..
Great going cvs..you guys win the award for being consistent in ruining a showClap

Edited by luv_harshad - 17 March 2011 at 8:52pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top