Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

''Hi Arjun, sorry we could not make it for that day, at what time is your flight? It is on Sunday, right?'' completed the text by Arohi and sent to Arjun.

Arjun and Arohi were classmates who met at the begining of the beautiful year 2010 and were in the field of management. They were two carefree buddies who enjoyed to hangout together with other few mates. Actually Arohi who is quite choosy among  her male friends became friend with Arjun with some magnetic feel to them.

''Hey Aro, I am busy in moving my things out, my flight is early in the morning.'' texted back Arjun.

Arjun is moving back to his homecountry as he decided to make his career there but now after knowing Arohi, he is so used to her bubbly nature that is making him decide he is coming back surely, if not for graduation, he wanted to spend more time in company with Arohi. There is something that made him lost in Arohi's nature. She has been the most beautiful woman he ever met, he never knew that woman can be so complement, warm and compassionate like this girl. He felt like he was leaving an important part here but he  needed go to be in no better place as Zurich, his hometown.

''I wanted to meet you before you go Arjun, I don't know where I will be this year. Life knocks with unpredictability this year for me. If I am gone to homeland, then I think the next time we will meet will be when you  come to visit me in New Zealand.;)'' was the another message Arohi sent to Arjun.

Arohi knew that Arjun had to go because when their friendship started he said to her that after the course, he would like to have a career in Switzerland or Hong Kong but not here,in Paris. While Arohi who came to fulfil her dream with her dreamcourse in her dreamland Paris thought either her career which she deeply wished to be in here or her homeland that she loves too. Still she came with an aim and she wished to complete it as she was always inspired with the brain gain concept to her country. Yet that day when Arjun asked her suddenly whether she would think of him when he is gone, no one cares for him actually love tha he is gone, but will she think of her? She felt a kind of arrow in her heart as even if she is trying hard to refuse it but yes she will. It added more when he asked her if whether one day he would change since he is like the blow of the wind, where the wind takes him, that will be his destination and live to it. She remembered her own smile and looks to her and answered a definite yes that he would change because she knew he would remember her in all his coming endeavour,especially when she is branded as the girl who shares the same taste of his sick music. She smiled in each word of Arjun and she felt like a heart pounded to see when Arjun smiled too.

''I will try to meet you before I go'' replied Arjun.

Arjun was actually in a mixed feeling concerned whether he really wanted to meet Arohi before he go back because in one hand he wanted to see her but he felt he was not prepared for a goodbye from Arohi. Arjun remembered those days when both of them realised they were hit by the cupid's angels and they kind had a cold silent war. Being each other different type of people they would thought to date, when they started realising behind the ease of being with together, behind these pats, behind hese smiles and laughs, there were something intense that friendship were growing between them. Those days were painful but there were something that made them pulled to them together in very short span of time and even realised they never confessed to each other but was left to see the way both care for each other. At times in the metro, when they got lost in each other among the crowd of people, or at times when one is sad, a hello from the other one brings support to the person. Arjun never felt like this before. He dated quite a lot of girls but he never felt as complement for a girl as he felt for Arohi. He could live a lifetime in the eyelock to Arohi. Her smile is his happiness and he would go to any extent for it.

''By the way, Arjun, finally we both are the blow of wind,huh. I wanted to meet you in the airport.'' was the message sent to him again.

Arohi is feeling as if her flying wings are broken without him by her side. She wanted at least to greet him a final hug if the story is ending before it started. For sure, she realised she is kneeling down and down for this guy. This guy's charm is amazing that is mixture of protective and care for her that mesmerised her. Even if by the image he projected to be the rude swiss, she understood that this man is really made with softness as a baby. This man is such a nice man that has still the chivalric values instiled in him and definitely he will never let her down. She trusted him with close eyes that she can even walk her life for his. She started deeply wished that Arjun and her walked the remaining years of her life together. Sighed, she is in love.

''Hehehe, I would not be able to meet you, I am coming for graduation and we can complete those treats that you said to me. I will treat you with powdered milk, say what''

Arjun felt such a sweet warm like the honey bee in his heart, sticky, yes because he did not realise that Arohi remembers every single detail like he did. Indeed, they are on the same wavelength. He purposefully mentioned the powdered milk to Arohi because he still remembered in the pub she said to her that is the way she got drunk. He once even tried it, on giving her three shots of Vodka at a take and see if she was joking but indeed she could still talk the way she did,and then he realised he would not like to see Arohi drunk infront of other people. He would not meet Arohi because if he meets her, he might changed the idea of he is going away. He would not able to meet the intensity in her beautiful eyes.

'':D whenever you invited me'' replied Arohi
Arohi cracked into smiles when she read the message because she understood that Arjun still remembered her powdered milk theory and also as she was the one who wanted to meet him and he said he would not be able to meet her, she got it well that he did not want to lose in their eyelock scenes that might make him miss the flight. She did not want to argue with him and respected that that made a sparkle in her heart about there is still another part to be unveiled in their stories, she has no idea what will be unviel.

''I hope I can get the visa for the work permit, I needed to recover my investment of the course, you know.'' added Arohi
It was an excuse now about work, all she cared now is to be near Arjun, even if country distance gap but still less than from her homecountry. She accepted the fact that if love filtered her life without knowing when it was ignited, that it would be love itself that would show them a way in the most unforseen situation too.

''I wish your wish to be true. I pray for it, you will be fine.'' replied Arjun
Arjun also wanted her to be here now at least he can confess to her for graduation ceremony.

''Aww I wish too Arjun'' replied melted with adoration Arohi to Arjun.
Arohi who now understood her wish is him on her side made her smile on his wish to her. She is waiting for the graduation for the confession.

''Chal, Arjun, sweetdreamz'' added Arohi who thought that if they continued that will be an endless conversation.

''Good Night Arohi'' replied Arjun. Arjun wanted to keep that moment as ever, he knew he was sounded weird but he could not help what he feels for this girl that wanted to this girl to be the one who he shared lifetime success with, I love you,Arohi, he whispered to himself and that has been his daily mantra before he goes to sleep.

Arohi who loved to listen to music when sleeping,put her favourite song tune in and got mesmerised in it to such a dreamy extent that in each word of the lyrics made her felt Arjun and her in. Arjun, my heart is yours,babe,she whispered to herself.

And the music left in the air with:

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-vaishnavi...piamistgemini1217sezojuhi_ansarihemvb..Ananya..channi_starflorine_20arunsunita_gm..anshita..roshaniD--Pooja--aparna4karanikaglitter567kavyasammIsHeZ.x.vrshn.aksh4IFgarima22ObodroKargoshWildestDreams

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
hey eshu u  wrote a beautiful piece indeed...wud love 2 read on..plz do continue with it  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_Nish

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishmIsHeZ.x

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
amazing....if possible plz continue...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
res

i will read after exams end tomorrow Embarrassed

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
osaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnDay Dreaming

Du_Nish

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Plzzz continue.......

Du_Nish

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Aww dat was lovely.I ws visualizing every moment wid arjuhi .beautifully written Clap.If possible plzz continue 

Du_Nish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index