Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Proposal (Page 2)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

maan wants to have a baby with geet...it is a beautiful thought...many women would be happy with the idea if the circumstances were right...but in this case is geet ready for even the mention of another baby?...i wonder how geet  will react to this proposal...i'm a little scared for him...

i know me too.. but looking at facebook pics i dont think Maan will be able to put forth his proposal..... coz geet wont be home Ouch and when she comes back she will be with DEVAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

MAY THIS IS THE REASON CVS WANT TO MAKE FOR GEET TO LEAVE THE KM
it could be...it is all our guessing for now...maybe geet gets scared to see maan's hungry eyes for her...LOL
AND SHE RUN AWAY
HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
exactly...that would not be what we were expecting all...LOL
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

It will be a big shock to geet when she hears this. But again it might be mistaken by Maan that she doesnot want to have baby with HIMCry.
On a lighter note, with the Taichi exposure that Maan has given to Geet... yes its very possible that she is scared of him and his Hu Ha! Aakhir we are talking about Maan here...LOL
that's a good guess...hey, even i would be a little intimidated...Wink...all of that coming towards me...i might faint...LOL

Preethi-Premi

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

maan wants to have a baby with geet...it is a beautiful thought...many women would be happy with the idea if the circumstances were right...but in this case is geet ready for even the mention of another baby?...i wonder how geet  will react to this proposal...i'm a little scared for him...

i know me too.. but looking at facebook pics i dont think Maan will be able to put forth his proposal..... coz geet wont be home Ouch and when she comes back she will be with DEVAngryAngryAngry
this is all very possible...but judging by his previous encounter with dev around geet...he might just give dev a deadly stare and go talk to geet ....it is all our guess for now...i really want to know geet's reaction...after he talks to geet he might confront dev in private...Smile
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Considering what happened with the clearing out of the baby room, I think Geet will be upset as she feels Maan does not care about the child she lost!!   

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Considering what happened with the clearing out of the baby room, I think Geet will be upset as she feels Maan does not care about the child she lost!!   
it is very possible...this is a tough one...cv's did not pick the easy route at all...

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

it is very possible...this is a tough one...cv's did not pick the easy route at all...

Yep, it's going to be hard to watch!!
Unhappy

I just hope that this misunderstanding brings Maaneet closer and that it leads to some decent romance!!
  Day Dreaming

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Yep, it's going to be hard to watch!!
Unhappy

I just hope that this misunderstanding brings Maaneet closer and that it leads to some decent romance!!
  Day Dreaming
i am sure it will lead to very passionate and intense scenes...i have no doubt...Smile

utopia88

Go to top